**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Just finished 6.2 in the most unexpected way. Only used 80 units so I have 600 units to spare. Can you guys tell me how I should go through 6.3? There are a few problem fights like CAIW and mysterio. I’ll post my roaster in a sec and if you guys can list the counters I have for each that would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Posting your roster would help

Edit: Wait, nvm. I didn't read the message carefully
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Oh and btw should I r4 anyone?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Rank up sparky for 6.3.6 cap IW. Fury for dyb medusa, warlock for 6.3 havok, NF isn't that bad, Iron Man can be countered by hype and HT & NF destroys Mysterio. Overall, great shape for 6.3 just rank up sparky for 6.3 and you should be good

What can you cook in that roaster?

Btw just posted it if you didn’t already see it
    FRITO_Man said:

Rank up sparky for 6.3.6 cap IW. Fury for dyb medusa, warlock for 6.3 havok, NF isn't that bad, Iron Man can be countered by hype and HT & NF destroys Mysterio. Overall, great shape for 6.3 just rank up sparky for 6.3 and you should be good

Thanks! Btw how do I do the CAIW fight I’ve never seen it
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    edited February 2021

FRITO_Man said:

I did it with an r4 duped sparky, but I think he works unduped.
    Basically, the strat is to always keep up the taunt and bait sp1s, you don't want to run the risk of glancing when he's at two bars of power
    Boosting really helps for this fight, and I found it easy to intercept CAPIW so I wouldn't take any block damage at all. I used a revive on this fight but could have gotten a solo. Hope this helps!
    FRITO_Man said:

FRITO_Man said:

Basically, the strat is to always keep up the taunt and bait sp1s, you don't want to run the risk of glancing when he's at two bars of power
    Boosting really helps for this fight, and I found it easy to intercept CAPIW so I wouldn't take any block damage at all. I used a revive on this fight but could have gotten a solo. Hope this helps!
    Thank you so much! It helps a ton!
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

FRITO_Man said:

the awakening is very useful for that fight in particular in my opinion. extra 2 seconds of taunt duration and extra crit rate to help with crit me with your best shot
    HI_guys said:

Medusa: warlock nick fury

Nick fury : nick fury colosuss (with or ideally or Juggs)

Havok : cyclops will be least items

Iron man : Hyperion venom

Mysterio : sentinel
    Caiw: hit monkey ,sparkles

Wait hit monkey works?

HI_guys said:

Medusa: warlock nick fury

Nick fury : nick fury colosuss (with or ideally or Juggs)

Havok : cyclops will be least items

Iron man : Hyperion venom

Mysterio : sentinel
    Caiw: hit monkey ,sparkles

Wait hit monkey works?
    Danggg I just wasted a 3-4 gem on sparky
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Medusa: Warlock, Nick

Nick: Nick, Elsa.. basically anyone that can inflict a fair bit of debuffs in their combo.

Havok: Colossus, Colossus, Colossus or Cyclops

IMIW: Sentinel, Venom, Hype, CMM

Mysterio: Sentinel, Hype, CMM

Cap: Hit-Monkey and any other character you can get a decent amount of crits on

Nick: Nick, Elsa.. basically anyone that can inflict a fair bit of debuffs in their combo.

Lol I’m actually stupid I r4ed sparky for nothing. Ig he will just sit on my roster. Btw any advice on the easy paths for 6.3.1? They all seem kinda hard

Lol I’m actually stupid I r4ed sparky for nothing. Ig he will just sit on my roster. Btw any advice on the easy paths for 6.3.1? They all seem kinda hard
    I took the biohazard path with Colossus, you can bring your Colossus and Sentinel along for the ride.

For the Medusa, if you're going to use Nick, dex to trigger the buffet right before you get the LMD down so the fury doesn't get removed.

Also, Sparkys still a good option cause you can power drain Cap IW as well as put some nice crits. Just force out his SP1 and SP2 first.

I took the biohazard path with Colossus, you can bring your Colossus and Sentinel along for the ride.

For the Medusa, if you're going to use Nick, dex to trigger the buffet right before you get the LMD down so the fury doesn't get removed.

Also, Sparkys still a good option cause you can power drain Cap IW as well as put some nice crits. Just force out his SP1 and SP2 first.
    Thanks! Oh and who do you think is better for CAIW, sparky or Monke

monke isn't that sustainable but he can land a fair bit of crits

sparky could do the same but he'd last longer due to his power drain
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233

Sparky is better because of the taunt ability. CAIW is almost all or nothing on that node. You need the taunts to draw out his specials. He's way better than hit monkey.

Sparky is better because of the taunt ability. CAIW is almost all or nothing on that node. You need the taunts to draw out his specials. He's way better than hit monkey.
    nah I'm pretty Surging Vengeance makes it impossible to make him proc the sp1 and sp2s after they've been triggered

nah I'm pretty Surging Vengeance makes it impossible to make him proc the sp1 and sp2s after they've been triggered
    Noooooo I hate surging vengeance
  • Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 533
    I hate Surging Vengeance as well. I am stuck on Act 6.3.6 because that Captain America (Infinity War) Boss has Crit Me With Your Best Shot and Surging Vengeance, by which those nodes are what make the boss very hard to defeat.
    Because Cap only takes damage from Crits and he uses Special Attacks one by one, and the Special Attack order only resets after his SP3 and not the attacker's SP3.
    What can I do to take him out?
    My 5-Star Ghost is currently being ranked up, by which she works for Surging Vengeance if you have The Hood and Wasp on her team.
    Although the only problem about the boss is that with Destructive Feedback, he has a Kinetic Shield that prevents all damage for 10 seconds.
    Jessica Jones is a cheese option for Surging Vengeance, but Cap will only take damage from Crits.