**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.2.2 - 5.3.1

I’m struggling on Act 5, mainly 5.2.2 - 5.3.1, since I want uncollected. My team for it will be : 5* r3 guillotine 2099 and Old man Logan, 4* r5 CMM, 4* r4 Nick Fury and Doctor Doom, any tips for it guys?

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Do damage ;)
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    Shut UP! Grean ive been trying that but it doesn’t work!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Which round are you stuck at? 5.2.4?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My tips are learn the nodes, how to counter them, and how to play the champions you have well. You’ve got a solid team and can do it with some patience and preparation. I also suggest trying to stock some revives and/or units for the collector fight.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    Out of those options, for 5.2.3, Dr Doom and Nick will be your prime candidates. Reason being that have less chances at activating a buff, i.e the precision from dexterity and the furies. Get the Buffet to work on the precision before getting LMD destroyed in case of Nick, and the same before having special 3 for Dr.Doom (in case you go for the sp3).

For masochism, blitz through all of those, just remember to have a bleed immune, the boss has caltrops.

The next 2 quests have Bane, so it all comes to your timing.

*NOTE* -Intercepting can make these quests way easier than you could have expected, especially 5.2.4.

Good luck, ping me for any other help in case its needed.