**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sorry rewards

Had to use all these items for 4* champ n 1k 5* shards is ridiculous

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    There was a rare title.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Don't use items and it will compensate
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    The quest was fine..the (3rd) dupe on my 4* OML is what sucked..
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Why come on here and complain. Keep it to yourself. Quest was very simple. I didn't use any r4s all r5s and 1 revive. Rewards match the quest imo. Man this young generation smh. And yes I'm generation Y
  • JerzyJerzy Posts: 35
    it took 10 minutes to complete. If you needed to use items then maybe the quest wasn't for you lol
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    They maybe at a different level. That means you have to work to get there. Us vets have put in years of work. You have to "work". IDK why ppl just want to have it
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    i had to use 0 items for 1k 5* shards and a 4* crystal. pretty awesome in my opinion.
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    The rewards are fine. This challenge was no where near the previous challeges. You're probably not at the level where you should be doing these if you feel the challenge was too hard
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Yup seem like great rewards . For probably around the 5% of the player base that can complete it . Just w waste of space for the rest of us. But your right great rewards for six fights
  • 15 min to get prizes seemed about right to me
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Reward were great. Great job Kabam. Mark it down in your calendar Kabam. I said something nice.