**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I really really hate 6.2 Champion

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
I understand it’s been nerfed and everything, but man do I hate this fight. Went in with 764 units, max boosts, arguably the best 2 counters for this fight, and still couldn’t beat it.

Even practiced dexing his special in duels, and it worked great there. Didn’t work here. Missed parries, deaths, etc. just really sucks.

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

I understand it’s been nerfed and everything, but man do I hate this fight. Went in with 764 units, max boosts, arguably the best 2 counters for this fight, and still couldn’t beat it.

Even practiced dexing his special in duels, and it worked great there. Didn’t work here. Missed parries, deaths, etc. just really sucks.

Tough luck, who were u using though?

Sym and Sorcerer Supreme
    They are not the best options for that fight
    It is tigra with the black panther synergy.
    I did it in 1 revive with tigra, it feels stupidly easy

Sym and Sorcerer Supreme
    Great, lemme use my Tigra

oh wait
    Tough luck, but then again, u have quake though, anyway, just keep practicing, you'll be able to stroll through it one day

Sym and Sorcerer Supreme
    Sym is the best option for that fight. He can do it with no revives as long as he's r4 or above. Hell, I think even a skilled Sym player can do it with a r3 one.
    ...thank you for making me feel good about myself Stevie
    Best of luck for your future attempts

Sym and Sorcerer Supreme
    Sym is the best option for that fight. He can do it with no revives as long as he's r4 or above. Hell, I think even a skilled Sym player can do it with a r3 one.
    Yeah, but I am not a skilled player, which is why tigra was good for me hahaha
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    @SpideyFunko what rank is your sorcerer?
    Crcrcrc said:

Sym and Sorcerer Supreme
    Sorc could also do it at r3 I believe. On my first attempt at the fight, my 5* r3 sorc took off 60%. And I just missed a parry and died in one hit.

Spidey, eventually you’ll get it done. Maybe by the time I get TB.
    You’ll have an r3 iHulk before he/she gets 6.2 done
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Sym and Sorcerer Supreme
    Sorc could also do it at r3 I believe. On my first attempt at the fight, my 5* r3 sorc took off 60%. And I just missed a parry and died in one hit.

Spidey, eventually you’ll get it done. Maybe by the time I get TB.
    You’ll have an r3 iHulk before he/she gets 6.2 done
    That’s gonna be my TB rankup. I don’t care how long it takes lol.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

1/16 (it’s a six star)

Ebony Maw

Can’t bring my four star into act 6 I’m afraid
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    What level of md do you have?

1/16 (it’s a six star)
    I did it with a 4/55, so mine might be a bit better, but not by much, just spam SP1. I didn’t intercept, I just dexed as many hits as possible and when he dashed in i threw a SP1. You get really everything you need from that
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Damn. I’m on 6.2.4 so I’ll be taking that fight sooner rather than later :(
    H3t3r said:

I hate to be this guy. But it might just be your own skill. But nevertheless keep your head high. Also everyone has a fight they just absolutely suck at, 6.3.1 medusa was terrible for me even though I had warlock,nick archangel. Probably costed me about 1000 units to to 5 paths. (We don't talk about my first path through)

It probably is my own skill. The dex timing worked fine when I practiced duels, but I just couldn’t do it in the fight itself
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

I hate to be this guy. But it might just be your own skill. But nevertheless keep your head high. Also everyone has a fight they just absolutely suck at, 6.3.1 medusa was terrible for me even though I had warlock,nick archangel. Probably costed me about 1000 units to to 5 paths. (We don't talk about my first path through)

It probably is my own skill. The dex timing worked fine when I practiced duels, but I just couldn’t do it in the fight itself
    I doubt it. I had just as much trouble in the fight. 4/5 MD may have helped me more. And I didn’t even get the timing down in the duels. I just got lucky. I spent around 600-700 units
  • H3t3r said:

And I'd say thats normal. Pressure definitely is very prominent in that fight. I'm dreading going back in there for exploration.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

Sym and Sorcerer Supreme
    Wait, what? I know Tigra is good but dismissing Sorc Supreme as one of the best options for this just too disrespectful because she was almost designed as the counter. Lol.

I did my initial clear last November with Sorc Supreme and it only costed me one revive for a missed intercept at around 30% health.

- I suggest intercepts over parries so you won't need to mind which attack is unblockable (light attacks at 70%-40% and mediums after). Intercept -> combo -> fire an SP1 to push him to a bar of power then punish -> combo -> fire an SP1 -> repeat. Do an intercept if he doesn't have enough power or hit into his block to give him power.
    - Mystic Dispersion at 3/5 at least will give you enough power to fire specials all the time. Fire an SP1 to activate her Nullifying Aura then you will gain power just by doing a combo or hitting into his block everytime you nullify his buffs.
    - You don't need to time the Pink Blessing that gives slow, any blessing will do because your bread and butter is her nullification. The slow will definitely help if you fall out of rhythm so...
    - Fire an SP3 with the Pink Blessing just one time at the first phase of the fight. This will guarantee you a slow every time you fire off a special attack whichever blessing you are in.
    - You don't need to fire an SP2 until the 30% phase where nullifying deals damage. But it isn't a lot and you can ignore it.
    - You can just block him at the 10% if you have the Blue Blessing and you're not confident at dexing him in close proximity.
    I'd agree with everything other than using the sp2 in 30% phase since the SP3 would just completely ignore the phase and also the sp2 won't add anything since he becomes debuff immune
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Watch a few videos helps sometimes. Sym supreme is the best counter by far. Capiw works too. Gotta intercept and sp3 to keep bleeds up on him. MD isn’t really required but speeds things up. Most of the time you can rank the first few hits of his sp1 then dex the headbutt.

If you have a 2-3* version of sym, use the duel target to practice.