**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* champion should I R4?

SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Wanna rank one up, but don't know who.
Not all are duped, ones that are have it listed

Which 4* champion should I R4? 32 votes

Doctor Voodoo
56%
FuzzylumpsWilljackson16YellsomeDarkZenVartoxSpeedbumpKingCrooksDsp25GreenstrokeD_Ace_71vinniegainzragnar0kSpiderCoolsCurtleTurtleHzoriThecrusher_9756yargıç21OgKillaToine817 18 votes
Guillotine
18%
Mrbeast6000CavalierBUZZdog3000Deadpool_42422112SgtAnime1Numan2_0 6 votes
Rocket Raccoon
0%
The Hood
0%
Elektra (Duped)
18%
winterthurFlantex_LivingDeadGirldoctordoomDmack976637SummonerB2 6 votes
Beast (Duped)
6%
Vision_41MasterTroller42 2 votes
Iron Man (Duped)
0%

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    voodoo.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Doctor Voodoo
    Vodoo will take you far
  • Elektra (Duped)
    Voodoo is by far the best on there, but only if he's duped. He's fairly mid tier ish if unduped. An awakening gem is more than enough for him, no sig stones needed.

That said from the list Elektra is the best duped you have available. If you r4, and eventually r5 her you'll want to invest heavily in the deep wounds and most importantly assassinate masteries.

You probably should invest in those anyways but for her it makes a massive difference.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Doctor Voodoo
    Yeah I voted before I saw he was unduped. I withdraw that and say definitely Elektra. Go after the deep wounds mastery
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Guillotine
    Dr voodoo