**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic decisions.... The cosmic depth is rubbish

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
I have 2 to 5 gems inclusive for 5* and a 1-2 6* gem, plus, of course, 16 cosmic t4cc.... And feel like I have nothing to use them on.

Given this and my existing cosmic are any of these worth ranking to use t4cc? Thinking CMM, but no Nick over 4*, or possibly red goblin for AW defence diversity, but that's a bit galling...

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    CMM and cull aren’t terrible options
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Movie marvel is great .
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    CMM is a powerhouse and well worth the rank up.

Ronan is also a good one for the cheese that comes up every few months. Always low key useful.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Red Goblin has some Awesome Block Proficiency for Survivability, with the Guardian Synergy you get Perfect Parries, as well he makes Carnage Next Level Crazy.

Carnage already had Amazing Damage Output but Red Goblin takes him to the next Level with the Crit Damage and Temp Mutation Buffs after Ramp Up Synergies.

I'd suggest those 2 if you want to have some Fun! (If the 5 Star Carmage is Awakened I might suggest him over the 6 Star for the Very Very Helpful Power Gain)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Totally rank up CMM. Cull is worth a shot if you want to, he’s always seemed like a fun rank up to me if I ever got him in high rarity.

Let me know if you take up your 6* red goblin (or really if you use him in general). I pulled one from the featured and haven’t used him but that’s mainly because I don’t know anyone who has and has good advice on him.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    You are so lucky to have that red goblin duped. I finally gave up on trying to get him. Cosmic class is not as versed as some other classes , but here are the champs I would use my T5cc on if I had the chance :

Red goblin
    Vision AA
    Venom
    CGR

After that it’s kind of pick your utility you need. Angela should be getting a buff soon.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Cull
    Cap marvel
    Hela
    Carnage

Good pulls man.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel absolutely doesn't need Nick to be amazing; although I can't see if yours is Awakened or not.

If she's Awakened, she's amazing. Nick makes her a bit more amazing, but is a luxury, not a necessity.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    You have Air-Walker

God has selected you
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    CMM and it’s not even close. I am exploring act 7 now and I take her almost everywhere.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Lol @Magrailothos - would have taken too long to put all of this in in-game chat!

CMM isn't awakened, but I can. Taken her to rank 3 and will play around. May save all the gems for if I ever pull cgr though.

As to @Texas_11 and @LibertyPrimeV1 I am trying to like red goblin, but I use suicides and everything he does, Hyperion in particular just seems to do better and if I need true strike, I have corvus. It's similar for Carnage, suicides makes him impractical and if I'm going to ramp someone up in a fight, I'd rather take hype or Medusa with blackbolt, or collosus, or shulk, or aegon, or Torch, or hulkbuster, or magneto. Same goes for bleed; AA, Medusa, magneto just do it better when you run suicides.
    @Jerkobson ronin for cheese, I am tempted by
    @Will3808 RG, see above... Not found a place or use for him yet!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Hi, Scotch!

I still pull out my Awakened Ronan from time to time to cheese opponents - mine's 4/55. He and CMM are both relatively suicide-friendly as they're poison immune.

CMM is even more suicide-friendly, as she can almost spam SP3s, thanks to her 40% Power Gain buff. Personally, I build up to her Binary phase, then only throw SP3s, which don't trigger Recoil (that's right, isn't it?). I only ever use the other Specials in really short fights, where I'm not ramping her up.

She really doesn't need Nick in every quest, but I have Nick at 5/50 as a 4*, and occasionally bring the two of them into EQ or places like the Labyrinth, or quests where I just want her to punch through every obstacle in the path. Cavalier EQ are a particular example.

I'd definitely use an Awakening Gem on her rather than saving it for a champ I may not pull for years. Her Invulnerability provides amazing utility.

Having read your prior posts on Roblin, all I can say is: we don't need Diversity that much...,
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Tell me about it. I have a Cosmic AG, R5 gem and R2 gem that I've been hanging onto for a long time. I only have 2 Cosmic R5's (by far the least) and can't pull a champ that's worth anything. I'm begging, please just give me a Hype, CGR, Venom, Medusa, Proxima, something!
    @Etjama bar cgr and venom, I've literally had all the cosmic luck I'll need! Wish I could swap with someone..

@Magrailothos that deserves an insightful and a lol, hopefully someone pops in the other!

I'll take CMM to 4/55 then over the next few weeks at level up and see what's she's like. You've sold me on her. Ronan, I need to think about. There are a few places where he will definitely help in 7.1.