**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* champ to rank up

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, should i rank up 2 any of them or should wait

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Do you like any of them
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Cap is an absolutely fantastic champ and I would take him all the way to r3.
    Elsa isn’t awful either I guess.
  • Do you like any of them

I mostly play with Elsa and man thing
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

Do you like any of them

If you enjoy playing Elsa then you should take her up. She’s got some pretty good damage and decent utilities. However; if it were me, I would totally rank up cap. :)
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Anyone but Elsa.
  • Do you like any of them

If you enjoy playing Elsa then you should take her up. She’s got some pretty good damage and decent utilities. However; if it were me, I would totally rank up cap. :)
    I like captain too but he is unawakened.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Sabretooth becuz he is closest to tigra
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Do you like any of them

Rank 2 Elsa because you like her. I’d personally rank 2 caiw and gambit. (And abomination if you have red guardian)
  • Will3808 said:

Do you like any of them

Rank 2 Elsa because you like her. I’d personally rank 2 caiw and gambit. (And abomination if you have red guardian)
    Yes i do have abomination
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Elsa, sabretooth if you have sasquatch,gambit,cap and abomination are r2 worthy
  • digishdigish Posts: 1
    Cap
  • Elsa, sabretooth if you have sasquatch,gambit,cap and abomination are r2 worthy

Agreed
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    CAIW is a great utility champ, he's pretty solid across all content.

I like that Unblockable is nothing, glancing on crits, ability to null debuffs...way underrated these days with the newer champs but used correctly he's pretty solid for any roster.
  • If you like elsa rank her up
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    smy168 said:

CAIW is a great utility champ, he's pretty solid across all content.

I like that Unblockable is nothing, glancing on crits, ability to null debuffs...way underrated these days with the newer champs but used correctly he's pretty solid for any roster.

Unawakened and not max or close to max sig he isn't a utility champ. Because all that utility is no longer guaranteed.

Having said that, he would be my rank 2 choice. He does a ton of damage off an sp2 crit with fury (nice bleed off the sp1). Highly sustainable across quests, with glancing, block proficiency and solid health pool.
  • Thanks guys