**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R4 5*

ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Couple days and Ill have the resources to R4 my 6th 5* (2 of the 6 are R5) now Im torn between Sym Supreme and Human Torch, both of which are sig 40, I love Sym’s staggered ability and Torch’s incerates so please help me decide lol, I threw Colossus in for a third possible option as well

Next R4 5* 15 votes

Sym Supreme
0%
Human Torch
73%
Rbk19AdvEtjamaSarvanga1_Ksp_2099SpideyFunkoThanks_D19Yodabolt21[Deleted User]avenge_123Light7 11 votes
Colossus
26%
ReferenceEwell65SSS69YsFHusain_b128 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    The choices are pretty personal as all are good. My colossus is r5 now and SS / HT are at r4. That’s it.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Reference said:

The choices are pretty personal as all are good. My colossus is r5 now and SS / HT are at r4. That’s it.

I know that I just dont come across alot of Tier 2 alpha as an UC player so just gauging some community insight to help my decision lol
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    ZanerJay said:

Reference said:

I know that I just dont come across alot of Tier 2 alpha as an UC player so just gauging some community insight to help my decision lol
    Yeah nothing wrong with either of them. All are good.
    If you need someone to deal with 6.2.6 Champion: SS
    If you need someone for Abyss/RoL/Doom killer: HT
    If you need versatile champ: colossus