**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion should I rank up ?

Which champions should I rank up among these first?

I have rewards that I can claim to get the material I need to rank up (t4cc,etc.), so thats not the issue.

P.S. I do have mystic t4ccs in the overflow.

Comments

• Black Widow Clair Voyant
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    Personally, I would prioritize as:

1 Black Widow CV
    2 Venom
    3 Captain Marvel
    4 She-Hulk
  • Ritvik_SRitvik_S Posts: 8
    What abt Namor?
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    Ritvik_S said:

What abt Namor?

No, there's much, much better mutant champions. Wait out for better.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

Personally, I would prioritize as:

1 Black Widow CV
    2 Venom
    3 Captain Marvel
    4 She-Hulk

This is the exact order that I’d rank up your champions. More specifically take Claire to rank 5 then both venom and CMM to rank 4 before taking either to rank 5.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Also regarding namor, I’d only rank him up after he’s awakened and at least at sig 100. You should prioritize other champions.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Claire and venom will help you through a ton of content!
    Act 5, Act 6, variants 2,5,6, act 7, eq, aq, aw...
    Basically they are super amazing and diverse champions!
  • Ritvik_SRitvik_S Posts: 8
    Thanks a lot guys !