**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

On Catalyst expiration in the Stash...

kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
So, I don't have this issue, but one of my alliance mates just got 100% on LOL, and now has a significant number of T2A sitting in his stash... With the lack of ease to get T1A and how precious items like T2A and T4C are, wouldn't it make sense to prevent these items from expiring in the stash? I think it would be horrible for him to go through all that effort to finish the Labyrinth, and then lose a handful of T2A because they have no way to use them in the short month they have before the catalysts are slotted to disappear.

Another thought I had: With the addition of 6* champions, and the fact that taking a 5* to rank 5 will cost 6 Tier 4 Class Catalysts, I think it would make sense to increase the amount of T4 catalysts our inventories can hold, since you are asking for a large number of catalysts to rank 5*s to rank 5, and that is 75% of the Class Catalysts we can hold.

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Been covered many times mate, something to do with the bandwidth or something. Thats why we have the stash we have and why Kabam cant make it bigger, would cost a ton and slow the game down
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Been covered many times mate, something to do with the bandwidth or something. Thats why we have the stash we have and why Kabam cant make it bigger, would cost a ton and slow the game down

Instead of increasing the stash which would interfere with the game they could just double the expiry time on catalysts
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★

If you ask me, I think that reason is a huge bs.
    Anyway, it make no sense, in that case the problem would be the massive items in the stash, not the very poor items in the inventory.
    Plus, they should just increase it for some items. For example any catas, and that it all, it's the only totally outdate IMO, the rest could wait.

But if they want save resources, they could save a lot if we could meld ISOs and potions. Just think how many low tier ISOs average player could have in the stash. In the RDT days I had around 3k ISOs but after RD some champs I had just 200 ISOs T5. Same for potions, when the appreciations things happen usually I meld my l1/l2 potions to l3 and reduce dozens to just a bunch.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Just to put it out but in the beginning there was no limit on how many items you could hold if I remember correctly but that have just been item I remember having 1000 of potion in my inventory
  • furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    I just think if we earn items there should not be an expiration date on them or limit on the number of items in our stashed items.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

That's a total BS explanation form a company looking to force their player to burn their items before losing them.