**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

t5cc in glory store

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
once you are cavalier you should be able to buy like a 2% t5cc crystal with glory. I finished Act 6 but I still need to r3 a 6*. I t is pretty hard to get t5cc if you are ftp like me. I think maybe of you get cav or if you finish act 6 u should be able to buy a 2% or 5% t5cc crystal.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

once you are cavalier you should be able to buy like a 2% t5cc crystal with glory. I finished Act 6 but I still need to r3 a 6*. I t is pretty hard to get t5cc if you are ftp like me. I think maybe of you get cav or if you finish act 6 u should be able to buy a 2% or 5% t5cc crystal.

where are you in content?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    You get a full t5c from finishing act 6 so you can be TB anytime you want!
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

From 100% exploring... That's a huge undertaking.
    No_oneuk said:

He said he finished it, so he already explored it
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Try 100% v5 and v6
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

@danielmath finishing is not the same as exploring. Normally when people say finished that mean did an initial run though.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

You know exactly what he/she meant. Was the point of this comment purely to annoy the OP?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

You don't NEED to. You want to.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★

I would like any additional path to obtaining these resources, TB or not.
    No_oneuk said:

How do you think all the people who had R3's before TB title got the T5CC? Yes it's a huge undertaking but that's just part of the path to getting to TB. Now that TB is a thing, Cav players want it to be easier and easier to get when it was entirely possible before the title ever existed.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    100 days after introducing the TB title, there have been a ton of chances to get T5c without spending.

I may have purchased one of the July 4 offers with T5 last year, but it could very well have been one of the lesser ones that didn’t have T5c. I bought none of the offers with T5c since then.

Regardless, 4* challenge, Cav EQ, Act 7.1, events and Variants have provided me enough shards to R3 a pair of champs and close in on two more—without Abyss or 100% Act 6.

I don’t think at this point there should be any T5c frags available to Cavs outside of content.

Dr. Zola
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

No_oneuk said:

How do you think all the people who had R3's before TB title got the T5CC? Yes it's a huge undertaking but that's just part of the path to getting to TB. Now that TB is a thing, Cav players want it to be easier and easier to get when it was entirely possible before the title ever existed.
    i would do 100% but i think they should be in the store at some point of your journey. Im almost at forming a t5cc but i feel like besides doing act 6 and 7 there isn't a lot of ways of getting t5cc. Im not saying give us many but maybe like buying one t5cc from the store every week wouldn't hurt especially since it is 1 in 6th chance you will get the one you want.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

No_oneuk said:

You know exactly what he/she meant. Was the point of this comment purely to annoy the OP?
    Yea it's pretty annoying when people do such things.
  • No_oneuk said:

Best get exploring then 👍👍
  • No_oneuk said:

i would do 100% but i think they should be in the store at some point of your journey. Im almost at forming a t5cc but i feel like besides doing act 6 and 7 there isn't a lot of ways of getting t5cc. Im not saying give us many but maybe like buying one t5cc from the store every week wouldn't hurt especially since it is 1 in 6th chance you will get the one you want.
    I mean the whole point is to play the game, but there’s also T5CC from AW and P4 is a man easy standard to work at if you’re coming towards the latter stages of the game. Map 7 gets you up to 10% a week, and up to 30% a month from Cav + side quest
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    There are plenty of opportunities for Cavs to get T5CC. TB is a mark of completing high-level content, so making it available for in-game currency that isn't necessarily gained from completing hard content doesn't make sense for Cavs.
    Mauled said:

No_oneuk said:

I mean the whole point is to play the game, but there’s also T5CC from AW and P4 is a man easy standard to work at if you’re coming towards the latter stages of the game. Map 7 gets you up to 10% a week, and up to 30% a month from Cav + side quest
    yea i guess i have to join an alliance that does map 7 because i do map 6 so idk. I wasn't complaining there was a lack of just maybe they should add it since you can get every other resource in there.

No_oneuk said:

There are many ways to get T5CC. There just are many that you are willing to do. You want a faster path to TB for some reason. You're F2P it seems so what real benefit are you seeing that you need the title so bad? The dailies and calendar aren't that much better than Cav. You aren't going to partake in the Cyber weekend or 4th of July deals being F2P unless you're saving units but at the same time, you could be running higher tier AQ and AW and using units to buy pots when you need them or using units to explore act 6 100% or Act 7. There are enough ways to T5CC without adding more buying options. The whole excuse of making it faster or they should because you don't want to do the other routes is just ridiculous.

No_oneuk said:

There are many ways to get T5CC. There just are many that you are willing to do. You want a faster path to TB for some reason. You're F2P it seems so what real benefit are you seeing that you need the title so bad? The dailies and calendar aren't that much better than Cav. You aren't going to partake in the Cyber weekend or 4th of July deals being F2P unless you're saving units but at the same time, you could be running higher tier AQ and AW and using units to buy pots when you need them or using units to explore act 6 100% or Act 7. There are enough ways to T5CC without adding more buying options. The whole excuse of making it faster or they should because you don't want to do the other routes is just ridiculous.
    i never said i didn't want to become TB faster I'm saying it doesn't make sense they don't have any t5cc in the glory store. Im almost TB. Maybe I should've said after you get TB you should be able to buy t5cc. Forums are always so hard to handle sometimes
    Will3808 said:

No_oneuk said:

@danielmath finishing is not the same as exploring. Normally when people say finished that mean did an initial run though.
    I guess i took finished to mean finished, not one run through.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

i never said i didn't want to become TB faster I'm saying it doesn't make sense they don't have any t5cc in the glory store. Im almost TB. Maybe I should've said after you get TB you should be able to buy t5cc. Forums are always so hard to handle sometimes
    TBs are able to buy T5CC in the Glory Store.

No_oneuk said:

TBs are able to buy T5CC in the Glory Store.
    It’s so expensive though, i have never bought it and most i know have also never bought it

100% act 7 thats like the minimum and its not even that bad. Also do 100% cav eq and the monthly t5cc challenge and you can get it with decent rng. (I'm ftp too). If ya want a guaranteed t5cc tho, do abyss
    yea Im working on act 7 it isn't hard and i forgot about the monthly t5cc challenge thx.