**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tech class really is lacking .

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a T5cc to take a champ to rank 3 and for some reason the tech champs available to me just don’t feel fun. G99 is so hard to ramp on map 7 I like her at R2? Who do you guys think is worthy ?

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I’d r3 g2099, HB, and punisher.

G99 is nice on paper , but it is sooo hard keeping her ramped for map 7 now. ,

Hulkbuster, although he hits hard , I don’t particularly care for his player style.

Punisher 99 I think is cool, still hits a little weak for my play style , but that’s not a bad shout.

Overall, I think tech class needs something to lift it up. Hopefully, one of the reworks is vision or tune up is mysterio
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    I think g2099 is your best bet.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    @Qacob recently r3ed P2099, so I'm sure he/she could provide some insight on why they did so. Personally, I would r3 G2099 or Hulkbuster or Mysterio even if it wasn't for TB tittle
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Hulkbuster, although he hits hard , I don’t particularly care for his player style.

Punisher 99 I think is cool, still hits a little weak for my play style , but that’s not a bad shout.

Overall, I think tech class needs something to lift it up. Hopefully, one of the reworks is vision or tune up is mysterio
    G99 - I haven’t really done Map 7, so I can’t disprove this.

HB - Do what you want I guess

Pun2099 - He hits really hard so not sure what you mean.
    Crcrcrc said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Trust me when I tell you, G99 is ending fights in Alamogordo 15-16 hits already, it’s stressful because she kills to fast.

I’ll have to go back and watch some P99 videos

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Trust me when I tell you, G99 is ending fights in Alamogordo 15-16 hits already, it’s stressful because she kills to fast.

I’ll have to go back and watch some P99 videos
    Alamogordo?
    LOL, sometimes my phone just says stupid things. I don’t even know what that is suppose to be.
  • MrCabbageMrCabbage Posts: 39
    TECH CLASS HAS BIG DADDY WAR MACHINE.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I would R3 that G99 in a hearbeat.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Tech class champs needs buff
    The list is long

Ultron
    Vulture
    Red Skull
    Vision
    Green Goblin
    War machine
    Yondu
    Darkhawk - if he gets ore fight ability can be used as an attacker. The value will increase soo much. (Starting the fight with Null mode)

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Ah the infamous Guilly problem. I have an r4 5* and she sits on defense because my ally runs Map 5 & 4 and she's unusable there. She soloed 6.1 CB for me though and I hope I can find more uses for her in Act 6.
    Act 5 was the same: They died too fast even when I had class disadvantage
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    I use guilly in map 7 and have her ramped up for the fights i want with no issue.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    The Tech class definitely needs some love. That being said, G99 is an amazing champion. But if she's not for you, I'd quite honestly R3 most of your Techs. Vision, Mysterio, P99, Hulkbuster are all great.

Or you could always just wait for a Warlock, Guardian... or maybe Sentinel if he's your cup of tea. I would personally want to awaken him first.
    Chikel said:

Ah the infamous Guilly problem. I have an r4 5* and she sits on defense because my ally runs Map 5 & 4 and she's unusable there. She soloed 6.1 CB for me though and I hope I can find more uses for her in Act 6.

Yeah,
    The damage or insane. I can only get through there if I basically heavy the entire time. She is a great champ , but man she needs a synergy to carry like 50 combo or something.
  • ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39
    Texas_11 said:

Chikel said:

Yeah,
    The damage or insane. I can only get through there if I basically heavy the entire time. She is a great champ , but man she needs a synergy to carry like 50 combo or something.
    I parry until I get the sp3 sometimes, totally worth it. Sometimes parry down to 15% so she heals up for the next fight too.