**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 5

Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
I'm trying to decide which skill 4* champion to bring to rank 5 my duped ( sig 25) crossbones or my unduped gwenpool.

I like both characters and find them both really easy to use just thought that I'd get some more input before I make my final decision.

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I say either one is good, but I'd choose Crossbones because he's duped which is good. Gwenpool is really good as well because of bleed and stun and all that good stuff.
  • I don't know enough about their sig abilities to offer any advice other than cb is your more indirect and safe option. Gwen hits like a truck with her bleeds and stuns, but if hit by a bleed or parried she goes down just as easy as anyone else.

Cb you just have to be careful when fighting mystics in war due to md. Otherwise he's shrugging off debuffs and hitting harder then most.

Wish I had either of those options myself.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Crossbones sig ability allows debuffs to turn into furys and that is very helpful. But it is a chance of shrugging off a debuff off.It is increased when against mutants 15% and decreases 15% when against science. Just to add!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Wow this is a tough one. Go with w.e. champ feels better during gameplay/like better and never look back. I assure you w.e. choice between the two you will not regret.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    GPS sig ability is she has y% chance of not taking more then x% of her current health from a special so when duped she is great against guys like Hyperion