**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is the best choice on this 5 star nexus crystal?

I was excited when I saw myself roll a five star nexus crystal from my cavalier crystal. But this looks depressing. Does daredevil HK have the edge after his supposed rework or should I close my eyes, pick and random and cry?

Which is the best choice on this 5 star nexus crystal? 59 votes

Daredevil HK
76%
Bosoxg1rlBpn88855ThatGuyYouSaw235Cassyp01arisDRTOLogan00TrevenorfLiquidkoldPrathapGrootman1294Zeronaut81IKONBowTieJohnLuke9523SbkruebOwlkittidusx2jrEinfachSoProximaMidnight_8 45 votes
Iron fist
10%
RaganatorHammerbro_64EtjamaGreekhitGreanSilver_Goose 6 votes
Blue Cyclops
13%
GeshioMagrailothosWoody15Sarvanga1_ErosenseiogAgent_X_zzzodishika123Hoitado 8 votes

Comments

• LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    Daredevil HK
    rough choices. Daredevil is some fun and just buffed.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Blue Cyclops
    Effective
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Daredevil HK
    That is a rough nexus indeed, I mean yeah DDHK is technically the best champ but even with his buff he doesn't look that good still.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Blue Cyclops
    Daredevil is better, but the others might get buffs/reworks. I voted Blue Cyclops just for nostalgia. I loved the X-Men cartoons growing up
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Iron fist
    Effectivistness
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Blue Cyclops
    I would say pick between cyclops and iron fist as they will get buffed sooner or later. DD isn't much special.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Iron fist
    Patience. Buffs shall come.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Iron fist
    DDHK still sucks and you're not gonna use him. I'd go with the one most likely to get buffed. I think that's Iron Fist since I highly doubt Kabam is going to buff another Mutant soon.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Daredevil HK
    Etjama said:

DDHK still sucks and you're not gonna use him. I'd go with the one most likely to get buffed. I think that's Iron Fist since I highly doubt Kabam is going to buff another Mutant soon.

IDK bout that dude, Kabam does seem pretty fond of its mutants lately
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Daredevil HK
    Imo, the best option
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Iron fist
    DDHK has already got buffed and he is meh.
    Cyclops and Iron Fist are good candidates to get an overhaul very soon.
    I would go with IF, since he is most likely to get a good rework since Cyclops belongs to the class which is already stacked.
    Also by picking IF, you save precious mutant t4cc to use on other great mutants, rather than Cyclops 😉
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Daredevil HK
    Think with nexuses (nexi?) they should give you a 'none of the above' option.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Blue Cyclops
    I would Go Cyclops and hope for a buff
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Iron fist
    He is Mcoc’s Captain Falcon (and a good buff candidate)