**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

March buff predictions

Comments

• SblindaSblinda Posts: 1
    edited February 2021
    I hope:

Black Bolt
    Sentry
    Venompool
    HULK (❤️)
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★

I would love to see Green Goblin, Dorm, and Thor Rags get a value update. I think all of them would be easy fixes. They really just need more damage. This could help out lots of people quickly.

Thor Rags is almost forgotten on my roster, and I have him as a duped 6star. Both he and Duped Dorm would be interesting.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I hope Moon knight I duped him after my first completion of ACT 6 as a 6*
  • Madsally5Madsally5 Posts: 10
    Just pulled 6* angela so hope they at least increase damage .
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Seeing as how Nova has ties with Guardians of the Galaxy and is very lacking in damage I think he's a worthy candidate for a tune up
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Always hoping for Groot.

Even moreso, I wish Kabam was more consistent in making announcements about buffs and upgrades. In the middle of December, Kabam announced the four champs that got buffed in February. Now, we are less than two weeks from March and the only info we have is a slight leak from Kabam Miike about Angela.

I know. Then we could have 4 seperate threads on why somebody else should've been buffed instead.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Does anyone know, when it is more likely that kabam will disclose about the upcoming buffs?
    Angela already got confirmed.
    Who are other three?
    I can't wait.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Does anyone know, when it is more likely that kabam will disclose about the upcoming buffs?
    Angela already got confirmed.
    Who are other three?
    I can't wait.

they said they're gonna announce it with the release notes
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I think they just low key confirmed vision
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited February 2021
    reminder: only two character buff each month except February(because jan had none)

P.S: I guess i was wrong, but I'm glad we are having four character buff next month, awesome!
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    yuw said:

reminder: only two character buff each month except February(because jan had none)

Not true. There were no buffs in January so no one had to work over Christmas. February and March are getting the same thing: 2 value updates (tune ups) and 2 moderate updates. April will be 2 overhauls.

• yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    Texas_11 said:

which vision?
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    yuw said:

Texas_11 said:

which vision?
    They posted a pic of AoU vision on their Twitter. Definitely an interesting decision considering Wanda Vision. We’ll see...
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Posted today by kabam at twitter
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    Vision would be nice. He could use some damage and maybe a little less boring gameplay. My opinion changes nothing though.

Look at that "f", it's a symbol of female in that tweet. He my did that on purpose.
    Most probably, female champions will get buff.

My Predictions-
    Updates-
    Hela
    Kamala Khan
    Tuneup-
    Thor Jane foster
    Angela

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Logan00 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Look at that "f", it's a symbol of female in that tweet. He my did that on purpose.
    Most probably, female champions will get buff.

My Predictions-
    Updates-
    Hela
    Kamala Khan
    Tuneup-
    Thor Jane foster
    Angela

That "f" looks like a guy steering down at his d***

My prediction
    Angela
    Thor jf
    Civil warrior
    Sentry, more of a wish though
    Not a bad list, although I feel like Civil Warrior deserves more of a rework to really showcase his potential
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    My predictions are
    Angela
    Elektra
    Jane
    Guillotine?
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    My prediction:
    AOU
    Angela
    Nebs or Yondu

And a reversal of SWC nerf
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Too much secret about the next buffs, probably their buffing the biggests dummies in the game, Deadpool XForce, Karnak,Groot, Iron Fist..
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    By no means a prediction, but my 2 main tune up [hopes] are Red Skull & Dormamuu.
    With a decent amount of power increase on basic, both these 2 could be much more relevant.
    Now, Kabam it's a very good time to disclose the buffs, it's less than a week for February to end.
    Please, disclose it.
    I really need to do some rankups as resources are expiring, but no good options.

• Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    RDMN said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Now, Kabam it's a very good time to disclose the buffs, it's less than a week for February to end.
    Please, disclose it.
    I really need to do some rankups as resources are expiring, but no good options.

I think that's part of the reason kabam isn't telling much in advance what champs are getting buffed. They don't want another wave of people asking for rank down tickets like they did with ddhk
    I personally wouldn't rank up anyone based on the fact they are going to get buffed. It would be nice to know, to think about saving items once the buff is live, but can't afford to waste rank up material on a hope that the buff will be a game changer.