**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I really really hate 6.2 Champion

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If you don't think Sorcerer is easy to use in this fight, I'd be willing to bet you didn't invest enough in MD.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

The amount of people here that think Sym is still a better option than Sorcerer is frightening

It could come down to ease of use. I have used BWCV, Sorcerer supereme and the hood to fight the Champion. And the best is hood. Albeit not the quickest or highest dph
    Sorcerer is super easy to use in this fight. It's basically just spam specials once you get going. She may not be the fastest but she's easily the safest and the easiest imo
    Sorcerer is nice but hood is defenitely safer. With Sorcere there is a proximity problem. Also if you mess up in between it is super hard to get back on track unlike hood
    I have to disagree with you there. With md, it’s basically impossible to screw up. Just hit the special button when he dashes forward. Over and over and over. Super simple. You gain power so fast.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Do u have thing?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I hate this fight too. The last 10% is just ****, having such a stupid narrow requirement to drop the indestructibles is bull.
    I did on my main with Cap IW but tried on an alt account using Symbiote Supreme and Black Widow CV but just couldn't get the dexxing of special right, felt like I was bouncing off him. Arrived at the fight untouched with a stash of revives and quit out before I went flat "unit" broke.
    As it was an alt account I probably won't bother, if it was my main probabaly would have been the end of me.
    Should add nobody else in my small alliance has gotten past it, its soul killing.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Sorry to hear that , your best bet is:

She hulk - Used she hulk
    Hood- never used hood
    I did it with symbiotic supreme no MD
    Claire - I used her as well
    Capiw- I heard he works well.

Who's the best for the last 10%? The first 90 ain't the problem.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I used Doom and just took the blocked punches from his sp1 and dexed the headbutt.
    30% phase was a real pain for me, you'll get through him next time.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Capiw is the best and easiest for last 10% if your are struggling.. drop a 20% health boost and full health cap u don’t even need to evade... just stand there an block lvl1 evade last bit.

He has been nerf’d hard so u should finish fight in around 50% health still even after blocking all his specials. I did this as soon as nerf went live to see what difference in fight was and trust me this is very easy.

This takes no skill whatsoever. Do not even try to evade and dex any other way as not needed. He can’t kill r5 cap through block anymore
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    I see whats going on.

Spidey

Your mindset isnt in the right place. You could do the duels cause it was well duels..
    But the fight itself is overwhelming for you thus u cant preform the same. Take a few hours break. Do it like you do in duels dont think of it as 6.2 champ think of it as a duel champ. Just focus , concentrate and dont feel overwhelmed / stress.

Its currently my most fun fight 2nd to Grandmaster. Cause I see him as a normal The Champion
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Here’s something. What dex technique are you using? Block and cash out, dash in for the headbutt, or the chop evade

Because if you’re not doing the chop evade, you’re missing a trick. I think was really struggling with it like you until I saw a video on YouTube showing it (it wasn’t a widely known strategy at the time), and it made it significantly easier

The technique is shown here:

https://youtu.be/v6Xa2HW2uwQ

Honestly, I still can’t do the dash in on the headbutt technique. I used this for every single one of my runs. Good luck!

Here’s something. What dex technique are you using? Block and cash out, dash in for the headbutt, or the chop evade

Because if you’re not doing the chop evade, you’re missing a trick. I think was really struggling with it like you until I saw a video on YouTube showing it (it wasn’t a widely known strategy at the time), and it made it significantly easier

Honestly, I still can’t do the dash in on the headbutt technique. I used this for every single one of my runs. Good luck!

Yeh I try the dash-headbutt technique and happy to try something else. Even that video of that awesome player has a lot of failed attempts to evade.
    Monke said:

Dragon man. Sorcerer is also awesome
    Why DragonMan?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Yeh I try the dash-headbutt technique and happy to try something else. Even that video of that awesome player has a lot of failed attempts to evade.
    Probably because the timing is weirder back when there was no retreat like in the video. He does hit it well a couple of times (obviously), and it’s much easier to get consistently in my experience
    HI_guys said:

Monke said:

Dragon man. Sorcerer is also awesome
    Why DragonMan?
    After sp3 75%(?) Of damamge taken is regenerated. So you can just sit and take sp1 to the face and dash back last secondhttps://youtu.be/U-BwbNphPB0
    Even that video the dude spent 5 minutes to get the all 3 indestructible charges down. Like wow.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I did it without a mystic with 500 units. It's not that hard now tbh.

I used the Nick Fury chip-off method where you take Nick and try to do as much dmg as possible. For last 10% I saved CapIW, who absolutely shredded it.
  • Zoom123Zoom123 Posts: 28
    I recently did this fight and gambit horseman is perfect for the last 10% although it won’t be easy getting both champs
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

The amount of people here that think Sym is still a better option than Sorcerer is frightening

It could come down to ease of use. I have used BWCV, Sorcerer supereme and the hood to fight the Champion. And the best is hood. Albeit not the quickest or highest dph
    Sorcerer is super easy to use in this fight. It's basically just spam specials once you get going. She may not be the fastest but she's easily the safest and the easiest imo
    I feel more comfortable using sym. For me it’s just easier to intercept and play around all the mechanics
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

I feel more comfortable using sym. For me it’s just easier to intercept and play around all the mechanics
    Symbiote Supreme is the best counter, cause he requires minimal skill to beat the fight.
    Pair him with Doom, for the stagger reapply safety net and you are set.
    I used multiple counters during exploring the quest, just out of curiosity, between them SS, Doom, BWCV, She Hulk, CAIW or even DrVoodoo.
    SS was the best by a mile.
    0/5 MD but with a 20% champion boost, and 5/65 SS one shot the fight twice out of 5 runs using him, with 75% and 85% health left.
    The fight is great if you get the rhythm and the final phase is literally very easy after the nerf.
    You can get two dexes out of an sp1 if you keep the correct distance when he fires it, or you can play it safe block first hits and dex out the header.
    If you don’t feel comfortable on taking block damage, bring CAIW for the 10% phase, as he is the best for that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

HI_guys said:

Symbiote Supreme is the best counter, cause he requires minimal skill to beat the fight.
    Pair him with Doom, for the stagger reapply safety net and you are set.
    I used multiple counters during exploring the quest, just out of curiosity, between them SS, Doom, BWCV, She Hulk, CAIW or even DrVoodoo.
    SS was the best by a mile.
    0/5 MD but with a 20% champion boost, and 5/65 SS one shot the fight twice out of 5 runs using him, with 75% and 85% health left.
    The fight is great if you get the rhythm and the final phase is literally very easy after the nerf.
    You can get two dexes out of an sp1 if you keep the correct distance when he fires it, or you can play it safe block first hits and dex out the header.
    If you don’t feel comfortable on taking block damage, bring CAIW for the 10% phase, as he is the best for that.
    i has no doom
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Saw a video with Thing.
    Just get his rock charges up to 15 and max power.
    Back into corner and wait for Champion's sp attack. Dexterity should be breeze.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i used one revive on this fight 😐 doom cycled the first 90% and cap iw finished the last 10