**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Very active player 592k/7798prestige LF AQ focused Alliance

592k, 7798 prestige very active player looking for a AQ focused alliance. I can/will participate in optional wars, but more focused on AQ rewards. Looking for 2800+ weekly Glory.
Will use in game chat and/or discord.

Comments

• Options
    Add me ign ZombieStew. We are very active hit 3600 glory this week. I need 5 members 3 just left looking to replace 2 deadbeats. My prestige is only 7,700 but many of my guys are above 9,000 we do map 5.4.4 with master mods and aw is optional. We use lineapp for communication
  • Options
    Repterded said:

592k, 7798 prestige very active player looking for a AQ focused alliance. I can/will participate in optional wars, but more focused on AQ rewards. Looking for 2800+ weekly Glory.
    Will use in game chat and/or discord.

We use line because most of the people preferred line in alliance I also have discord but either way could really use an active person like you in our alliance the goonies a bunch of us are dads and understand if you get busy but aq is our focus and we dominate on it
  • Options
    Jackson1167Jackson1167 Posts: 69
    No line needed we run map544 with mods chill ally