**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this deal worth it?

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Comments

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    It's good value for sure. Just the level 2 team revives are 100 units a pop alone.
    It is worth it? depends really. I would say if you were planing on doing something, like abyss run or whatever, where you're going to need plenty of potions, then yes. But then if you no real needs for potions at the moment then just carry on farming them as normal. IMO anyway.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

It's good value for sure. Just the level 2 team revives are 100 units a pop alone.
    It is worth it? depends really. I would say if you were planing on doing something, like abyss run or whatever, where you're going to need plenty of potions, then yes. But then if you no real needs for potions at the moment then just carry on farming them as normal. IMO anyway.

Ok thanks 😊
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    No, watch Brian Grants video
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    I find it strange that the game developer will continuously put up offers after offers that is going to be criticised to the ground.

Someone is going to need it and need it quickly to clear a specific content that otherwise they won't be able to do.

If it worth it? It really depends on the allocated time available to play, skill and roster level and purchasing power.

Perhaps, OP could ask where is this going to be used or is it just insurance against difficult content which otherwise could be out of reached?
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    I have to say going to definitely get it, got a lot of love juice potions I need to quickly use but out of revives so going to get it for the good stack of team revives (and l3s) and push v6 completion for the 4--->5 gem. Also like the l6 potions for in sit in my account for future content 15k health is a lot per potion.