**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Got my initial completion on abyss done today!

Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
So, after 6 or so weeks of grinding units I finally pulled it off.
Took in:
Aegon
Doom
Fury
Void
Heimdall

And about 25-30 revives, all the love potions as well as maybe 80-100 other potions, as well as 5300 units.
Ended with maybe 20 or so potions left and 2400 units. So Definitely wasn’t the cleanest run ever but a long way from the worst.
Obviously it was mostly all Aegon, void for mephisto, bits of Mordo and VtD.
Was quite amusing tanking a Mordo SP3 and watching him trigger 1-3 regen buffs while all of voids debuffs were active. Same for VtD when he triggered regen.
Doom was used for all the cosmics.
Fury was just for invisible woman.

Rewards time... lol

So going into this I had 4 classes with champs I could happily bring to r3 for thronebreaker.
I got tech which wasn’t one of those classes so that was a bit sad, if anyone’s curious, my options there are red skull, vulture, IP and GG.
Tech AG which is alright, would’ve preferred a different class for immediate use, but wasn’t that fussed as there’s many techs I’d want.
And for the crystals, I went for a featured seeing as there’s 3 tech champs I’d want and be happy taking to r3 from that, as well as several others from other classes, ended up with mr Fantastic which I’m happy with for his synergies.

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Congrats! Not sure if I'll ever touch Abyss.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Congrats. I love Mr Fantastic. Mine is six star r3. use him all of the time.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Congrats. I love Mr Fantastic. Mine is six star r3. use him all of the time.

Yeah he will have uses for sure in the future for me.
    Just a shame I couldn’t get a tech champ to go with all my new tech resources lol.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Congrats @Mr_Platypus !

Here’s to a Ghost, Warlock or Guardian for your next tech 6*.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Congrats @Mr_Platypus !

Dr. Zola

Thanks, hoping so too.
    tbh I’d be happy with a r3 Vision AoU as I’ve always been a fan of using him, was one of my first maxed 4*s back in the day.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    edited February 2021
    Just as I posted on the last post
    Don’t expect to get what you want, lol
    Congrats though, I’m sure your like me
    Once your in, no turning back 🤣
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Abyss is a really fun thing
    if you got aegon.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Still waiting to dupe my 6* Aegon in 3 months before I do this. Lol. If don't get him I'll probably bring Prof. X instead.

Tech AG and Tech T5CC is a good combo. Hoping for a Ghost, Warlock, or G2099 for you soon!

Congrats! Still waiting to dupe my 6* Aegon in 3 months before I do this. Lol. If don't get him I'll probably bring Prof. X instead.

Tech AG and Tech T5CC is a good combo. Hoping for a Ghost, Warlock, or G2099 for you soon!

It is a good combo, but when you’ve got torch, void, Corvus, apoc and fury all waiting for that T5cc (and in some cases, an AG)... lol.
    Atleast it was cheaper than expected so I could try the 4* challenge with all my pre-2017 4* rank ups, or go back to getting the last 3 chapters of act 6 explored (the only source of T5cc I have left from permanent content).
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Grats
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Congrats @Mr_Platypus !

Dr. Zola

Thanks, hoping so too.
    tbh I’d be happy with a r3 Vision AoU as I’ve always been a fan of using him, was one of my first maxed 4*s back in the day.
    Agreed. I like AoU but I wish he hit just a bit harder.

Dr. Zola
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

if you got aegon.
    Nah it’s still awful content
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

if you got aegon.
    Nah it’s still awful content
    People who have done it might say that but for the people who want to jump into it for the t5cc but can't due to lack of aegon have other thoughts in their mind.
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Congrats @Mr_Platypus !

Dr. Zola

Thanks, hoping so too.
    Agreed. I like AoU but I wish he hit just a bit harder.

Dr. Zola
    That’s something a T5cc could sort of solve lol.
    But in all seriousness I’d love an update to his abilities to have some other things like a phase mechanic, as well as more damage.