**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I really really hate 6.2 Champion

1235»

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

@SpideyFunko Im going for champion boss with r4 she hulk today. Wish me luck. I have 725 units and 15 love juices and 69 arena crystals. :)

Best of lusk
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

I understand it’s been nerfed and everything, but man do I hate this fight. Went in with 764 units, max boosts, arguably the best 2 counters for this fight, and still couldn’t beat it.

Even practiced dexing his special in duels, and it worked great there. Didn’t work here. Missed parries, deaths, etc. just really sucks.

Tough luck, who were u using though?
    Sym and Sorcerer Supreme
    I did with Crovus ans sorcerer with reasonable revives. You can do it man
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

@SpideyFunko Im going for champion boss with r4 she hulk today. Wish me luck. I have 725 units and 15 love juices and 69 arena crystals. :)

Good lux.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    You'll get it down, @SpideyFunko - keep trying!

I just did it over a week ago; with 10 or 12 revives and a couple of boosts; and I'm not that skilled at all.

Keep practicing in Duels - but when you do, I'd recommend that you make sure you disadvantage yourself. The Duel target is a 6* 3/45, so personally I went in with 3* champions, so I'd get plenty of practice Dexing him. It also simulates the disadvantage you'll be up against in the actual bout.

My team was Doom, She-Hulk, Quake, plus a couple of others who died on the road.

Quake was by far the best for the 40%-10% section where you can't block his Medium attacks. Doom and Shulk were both differently great in the other phases; but ultimately Doom was the one who did most damage and nailed him in the end.

As for the arguments about the best counter for him? It's the champion you've actually got, and feel most comfortable playing.

Frankly any mystic who can do good nullification will get the job done - Symbiote, Clare, Sorcerer, and Hood clearly all work; and some folks above reckon Dragon Man.

Basically, just don't try it with Diablo...
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Horseman gambit best for 10% phase
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    https://youtu.be/Fg6S-CFP0ic

I love the fight, here is a solo with Juggernaut
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    if you find it difficult then you are doing something wrong as of now that fight can be done with any champion easily
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Fintech said:

https://youtu.be/Fg6S-CFP0ic

I love the fight, here is a solo with Juggernaut

Beast
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I completed it long time before the nerf and explored it after. When completed, I actually did it fairly easy with she hulk, who is the best counter. But while exploring I couldn't dex his sp1 reliably without taking any block hits (idk why, I'd actually say by skills are better now. Maybe smth device specific), so I mostly used r5 symb for that fight. The main trick was to bring some hp potions instead of going in with 20% champ, when I had to use a revive
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

if you find it difficult then you are doing something wrong as of now that fight can be done with any champion easily

@Player1994
    May I see you doing it with ultron? Or maybe beast? Green goblin? Rhino? Miles? Symb spidy? Og spidy? Agent venom? Dpxf? Groot? Unstoppable Colossus?

Lol this is a major lie.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

Lol this is a major lie.
    Please do it with groot and post your game play here.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

Lol this is a major lie.
    it can be done with any champion yes ! you had to see that fight before (with no retreat node ) those who done that can walk on that fight with that groot himself
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Lol this is a major lie.
    it can be done with any champion yes ! you had to see that fight before (with no retreat node ) those who done that can walk on that fight with that groot himself
    Proof with groot?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Lol this is a major lie.
    yeah nah you can't do it with every champion, this ain't act 5
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I'm still stuck on Mordo lol

Lol this is a major lie.
    Yeah whatver buddy, please record a 6.2 champion solo with groot ill applaud when you do.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

I understand it’s been nerfed and everything, but man do I hate this fight. Went in with 764 units, max boosts, arguably the best 2 counters for this fight, and still couldn’t beat it.

Even practiced dexing his special in duels, and it worked great there. Didn’t work here. Missed parries, deaths, etc. just really sucks.

Tough luck, who were u using though?
    Sym and Sorcerer Supreme
    They are not the best options for that fight
    It is tigra with the black panther synergy.
    I did it in 1 revive with tigra, it feels stupidly easy
    I would really appreciate if you guys get me to 50 disagrees on this post
    Regards
    A Tigra Simp
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    I just wanted to say after the help from this thread I tried again.
    I used an R2 Claire, R4 SS to get Champ to 10%.
    I ressed SS, healed him to max using love potions and did the block the first part of the SP1 and dodge at the end.
    Worked first time! So happy!
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Use hood while you can...