**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FINALLY DONE WITH 6.2!

After waiting almost 6 months for a counter to the 6.2.2 sinister, I finally just decided to open a cavalier crystal today, from which I got a 5* nexus!
Yeah it was crazy and I was so happy, but once I opened it I dreaded it

I took almost half an hour to decide, and finally chose captain Marvel. I did that mainly cause I have no good cosmic other than Terrax (unpopular opinion, I love him and r4d him!), And I had sentinel so I was fine on the tech side of things.
Mister sinister took a total of 10 revives! He took more revives than I used for the rest of the entire thing, but my r3 captain Marvel finally took him down
6.2.3 -icarus was really easy, I just used quake, colossus and human torch for it. OR was fairly simple, I first tried my human torch, failed miserably and switched to quake, she worked phenomenally since he decided to stay away during aftershocks, which let me take him down in 0 revives
6.2.4 -Destructive feedback did throw me off sometimes, but stark Spidey and aegon worked really well, and I only used both of them for all the fights. Kingpin I was scared of, since I thought his buff would make him really difficult, but my r4 Ægon made quick work, and I had to use only one revive cause I made one mistake during his unblockable phase and got hit
6.2.5- Do not go gentle was surprisingly easy for me (maybe cause I had colossus who wiped the entire C path), and for mordo I used red guardian, who made the fight suuuuper easy. He's definitely getting r5 + max sig later. No revives here
The final, 6.2.6- meh. Not that bad honestly. The entire path was really simple and only annoyed me a little bit, I didn't KO any of my champions. I did try to use tigra against the champion boss but he kept triggering his unstoppable so tigra got him down to 85%, then I used sym supreme and I forgot I had just got MD to 4 that day, which made this guy suuuper easy. I considered bringing sorcerer supreme as well but from the practice I had during the event where they brought the guy to a side event, her sp2 slow wasn't stopping that unstoppable from triggering so I decided against it. One revive used cause I tried to block his medium (yeah stupid mistake) but other than that, super clean fight.

6.2.1- don't remember what I did, I completed it a long time ago. Really simple if you've got torch tho.
This thing was insane, 0 units used, all revives from stash, and mister sinister- you're never getting any love from me. Even if you get buffed and can one hit kill anyone. You can suffer.
Then, the crystals- meh luck but considering I got cmm that morning (who I love playing), I didn't care much
Cavalier crystals-
Five star crystal(went against C/T dual, but I guess they won't let me stay away)-
6* crystal- not too sad cause daredevil actually helped me a ton in act 4, and I like playing him for the simplistic animations, also just love the guy as a character

Was this worth it?
For the crystal pulls? Nah definitely not. But I really enjoyed playing against the 6.2 champion, so now I can do it whenever I want, so I'm pretty happy
Next up- suffer trying to find a counter for every single 6.3 boss 🙂

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. Rejecting warlock truly takes courage.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Trust me when I tell you
    Daredevil (Classic) is going to get a Beyond God Tier rework
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Rookiie said:

Trust me when I tell you
    Daredevil (Classic) is going to get a Beyond God Tier rework

Yeah I really hope so, but DDHK already got a buff, so I don't think the classic is getting on if at all anytime soon
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    That is a tough decision. You really could not loss. Congrats

Yeah I was a little scared about making the wrong decision, but having sentinel really makes up for it cause he can do a lot, even if it isn't as much as warlock

That is a tough decision. You really could not loss. Congrats

Thanks!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Yeah I was a little scared about making the wrong decision, but having sentinel really makes up for it cause he can do a lot, even if it isn't as much as warlock
    It's ok. CMM is a monster. She will help you a lot.