**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for an alliance

Looking for a very active alliance, especially AQ and AW, but chilled at the same time. Cheers guys. Happy gaming

Comments

• UghzyUghzy Posts: 86
    Are you on LINE? Hit me up (screenname: ughzy) otherwise, what's your in game id?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Would you like to join a all playing map 4?
    We communicate through discord.
    Hoping for a lil more info from you, quite clear tbh, coz i don't understand what you mean by very active and at the same time chill.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    AQ 5x5 360m, placed 653. AW, 2BGs Gold 2

Line id: benderjoke
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    @Blueline_10 what are you looking for? What is your roster like? Can you run Map 5? In game or on line at DaBills.
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi!
    How are you?
    Looking for a new alliance?
    We are the Milano TMLNO, a chill international alliance doing map543 and 1bg war (optional). We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom.
    If you're interested, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

Check us out!
  • Jackson1167Jackson1167 Posts: 69
    Hey if yr after active and chill head over our way we run 544 average 3600 glory
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

• Btee303Btee303 Posts: 23
    Our alliance run AQ 66655 with master and epic mods. Chill alliance. No pressure on AW as we r not focused on AW so we only run one bg in AW for people who want easy rewards.
    Find me in game or on Line -> btee303
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Still looking?

We're crew from all over the globe thats ambitious but laid back and aware that life comes in first hand.
    We run map 665 in AQ usually end up with 300 mill. Gold 2/1 in war. Hit me up on lineid: ctutchik
  • ThatKidAGEThatKidAGE Posts: 41
    Hey Blueline, have you found an alliance? If not, we would love to have you.
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    Look me up in game buck9studio. Map4 AQ 130mil per week and gold 3
  • PsychqoPsychqo Posts: 12
    Hey, my alliance is looking for reliable players to join. Map 5 quest. Usually end up in silver 1/gold 3 position. Username in game and on Line app is Psychqo. Alliance name is 4THEG.
    Hope to hear from you.
  • Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    We run maps 4 in aq and do aw. No pressure just participate. Decent rewards. No line required but some have it if interested. Avengersogsquad is the alliance. Its open check us out