**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my team

Saw another poll and thought it’s a but of fun

Rate my team 40 votes

37%
Sarvanga1_IronGladiator22RenaxqqJragonMaster170Adios50Gr8TonyStarkThe_Sentry06Primerprime5Zura_1Negative_100Barani7daLight7TheBoogyManWooptyfrickendooSalve_maker05 15 votes
25%
EtjamaTotalMonster109ProximaMidnight_8TSR6225TheInfintyGlassbackJacob72518JenskeD[Deleted User]Fitkid46mcoc 10 votes
15%
DrenlinLuke9523Thicco_ModeAmnetiesParamanona_77Joetam9255 6 votes
7%
LilMaddogHTking_ov_scrubsGeneral Br3eze 3 votes
2%
smy168 1 vote
12%
cx23433GreanHoitadoKRoNX1goingtobeuncollected 5 votes

Comments

• LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    That is a solid team would suggest you have some more immunities into it. Over all a very solid team, there is not much you could not complete with this group of champs. Very solid rank up choices.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★

That is a solid team would suggest you have some more immunities into it. Over all a very solid team, there is not much you could not complete with this group of champs. Very solid rank up choices.

Thanks i have quite a few good other rank 5’s as well tbh that i switch in and out when needed tbh
    Grean said:

Where is iron patriot? where is groot? where is Dpx? I only voted 5 cuz I couldnt go lower

Lol dw i have them 6* waiting to r3
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Need a tech champ for cap to work to his full potential.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Perfect combination of extreme damage (Nick, CGR), Power control (Doom), amazing utility(cap, QUAKE, Nick) and immunities and backup (Nick+Quake synergy,CGR, Nick himself)

Need a tech champ for cap to work to his full potential.

Got guilly r5 for that but i hardly use her unless i need a tech champ
    Tbh this is my show off team, if i want to have fun i drop nick and quake and put in my r5 apocalypse and wolverine
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Getting close to as good as you can get.
    Etjama said:

Who i missing? ghost and red magneto?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Shaqatac said:

Etjama said:

Who i missing? ghost and red magneto?
    Everything's circumstancial of course. But I think that without suicides, the best team you could have is something like Quake, Ghost, Nick, Doom, Warlock. With suicides would be a bit different with something like Quake, Ghost, Omega, Warlock, Magneto. Just my opinion though.
    traash champs
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Why is 5 the lowest
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Just immunities and you’re a good’un