**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage - Feb 20 [Merged Threads]

AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 156
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Looks like the game is down again. Anyone else?

I expect emergency maintenance soon.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• MSLMSL Posts: 20
    edited February 2021
    We got screwed after the maintenance. We already were enlisted before the maintenance but once it was over it say we are not enlisted. Now what @Kabam Miike  @Kabam Zibiit
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
  • ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39
    They're gonna say prove it. Which makes me want to screenshot our enlistment.
  • Chawi79Chawi79 Posts: 27
    Same here, also no enlistmend..
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Yeah cant get in
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    Yup, I think so
  • Avaric3Avaric3 Posts: 13
    Sure is
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    yup
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'm trying to finish my last path of abyss, I boost and game goes down, I better not get kicked out of abyss. Thanks kabam :)
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I can’t login in 2 devices
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    Awesome.. right when I was in the middle of sorting placement for AW
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Yep. It’s down.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Definitely the worst game as far as outages is concerned. Trying to use up energy during lunch and now no such luck. A bit of a joke things like this haven't changed since the beginning.
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 80
    Ridiculous... lost my incursion run and champs now on reboot good lord Kabam
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Kabam strikes again.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Down again...two unscheduled ones...need double compensation, and haven't got even one yet!!
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 156
    Saleem84 said:

Its everyday at the same time for the past three days.. was busy in incursions..

I was thinking tha same thing. It has been at or around the exact same time.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Down again
  • Just came home from work, need to place my defenders
  • Dear Kabam,
    Kindly explain what's with the connection issues this month? Please don't ask me about my device because it's affecting both Android and IOS users. And another emergency maintenance in the span of a few days? What's going on? Please fix it. It is very frustrating.