**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage - Feb 20 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Maybe the overwhelming power of the upcoming buffs is causing problems for the game.......
  • It annoying, but hard to complain when it’s technically a free game if you are that way inclined, I however get really frustrated when I drop £50 on an Xbox game to find servers are useless!
  • Paul4Paul4 Posts: 24
    yeah. i had 3 fights left in all of v6 then this happened
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

anyone else?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    An already sent in game mail of server maintenance on Tuesday
    server maintenance
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    Yall need to chill, its not the end of the world, its just a game. They do this to make sure they game runs smoothly longer. Dont complain if you don't know how hard it is to code such a complex game as this

I got a notification for a 6* goldpool offer.... Maybe that's why game is down?

Same here...got him for a 5 star notification....not worth any units...i wasted 1000 units in November trying to get him, and wasn't aware of the upcoming gifting event, which led me to the exciting world of arena grinds for a month, just to get enough units to trade in 7 GGCs.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
    Egor_135 said:

Owh shuck..This is getting annoying..my allies will kill me if I dont place..30 mins remaining..

24 hours to place, that's on you...
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

It annoying, but hard to complain when it’s technically a free game if you are that way inclined, I however get really frustrated when I drop £50 on an Xbox game to find servers are useless!

So all the time people invest is free? Nope. Neither are the items (boosts/ potions/ energy) they earn and used before it went down or miss out on because they can't get in in scheduled work vrraks.

That's why people want compensation; it's not normal that the players should expect to lose out on those things because of back end server issues. Pre-NetMarble Kabam would give compensation simply for the inconvenience to try and keep people happy or at least to replace lost items/health and missed opportunities to complete milestones. Current Kabam is conditioning us to just suck it up, even when its more than just an inconvenience. Oh, here come the compensation threads, joke people, but it's actually warranted when it keeps happening.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

I really hate asking for compensation but this Is kinda unbearable, so many bugs, Emergenices and crashes, its getting to a point where the game is unplayable.

I saw your comment earlier I hope you can complete that abyss path & congrats on what you've done so far!
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    So what’s with maintenance before attack starts? Alliances still needed to place/arrange defense.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
    rvcubing said:

Yall need to chill, its not the end of the world, its just a game. They do this to make sure they game runs smoothly longer. Dont complain if you don't know how hard it is to code such a complex game as this

They do scheduled maintenance to try and ensure the game runs smoothly. They don't do emergency maintenance to ensure this...
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    TaZ_4178 said:

I really hate asking for compensation but this Is kinda unbearable, so many bugs, Emergenices and crashes, its getting to a point where the game is unplayable.

I saw your comment earlier I hope you can complete that abyss path & congrats on what you've done so far!
    Thank you sir, hoping for 6* tigra from nexus.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Yes, these reasons factor into my ftp being. But no game is without faults, keep that in mind.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit kind of a big deal here ^

If people were knocked out of enlistment and this war becomes moot I’d expect a quick response saying this war won’t count to save people time planning a weekend war that won’t even count. Not to mention items....
    TaZ_4178 said:

Just pull the game down for a few days to sort this out. Make sure things actually work beforehand

100% agree with you...I say keep the game down till monday maybe & just fix everything then give out rewards that may have been missed etc. That may be a long stretch but having the game actually work is worth a couple days of it being down in my opinion.

There are so many components that it would not be practically possible to do this. Even if they take down the game for a day, they would loose a huge chunk of active players, many of them who put in money to play. On top of this, there would be 1000s of messages on forum asking for unlimited compensation, people losing resources in stash, plans disrupted for game content, wars lost, schedules interrupted, and god knows what not.

That is why the maintenance is announced almost a week in advance, for people to plan accordingly. These three recent ones are sudden ones, probably due to critical issues identified by kabam, and now being fixed.