**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage - Feb 20 [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    Seriously, what is going on with this game, I'm in the middle of incrusion sec 8 room 6 boss....I entered the boss and Kaboom...
    .feels frustrated
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    Never feel so annoyed before.....IRRITATING!!!!
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    The crashes are terrible. It's really killing war. Each death counts.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Unyonface said:

Unyonface said:

Egor_135 said:

Owh shuck..This is getting annoying..my allies will kill me if I dont place..30 mins remaining..

24 hours to place, that's on you...
    Nah 24 hours is 24 hours. If you're told you have 24 hours and then given 23, that's on them.....
    If you can't find time in 23 hours, that's still on you, that's still plenty of time to place. If it were 4 hours then I might be inclined to say it's on them.
    That's not a good argument. Imagine if they just closed the eq in 27 days instead of 28 and when you asked them why? They replied "well, if you haven't done it or 27 days, that's on you." will that be fair? 24 hrs is 24 hrs. No 23 hrs and 55 minutes.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Unyonface said:

Unyonface said:

Egor_135 said:

Owh shuck..This is getting annoying..my allies will kill me if I dont place..30 mins remaining..

Nah 24 hours is 24 hours. If you're told you have 24 hours and then given 23, that's on them.....
    If you can't find time in 23 hours, that's still on you, that's still plenty of time to place. If it were 4 hours then I might be inclined to say it's on them.
    That's not a good argument. Imagine if they just closed the eq in 27 days instead of 28 and when you asked them why? They replied "well, if you haven't done it or 27 days, that's on you." will that be fair? 24 hrs is 24 hrs. No 23 hrs and 55 minutes.
    If you had 24 hours to place defenders and you wait till the last 30 minutes to place, that's on you period. You had terrible time management for you to wait till then to place. I've had to deal with no wifi at home plus no electricity during this winter storm that Houston just got through, yet I was still able to place my defenders way before time was almost up to place. You're argument about 27 days instead of 28 days for EQ, that's on you too. I already completed Master and Uncollected 100% plus 1 run through normal, heroic and Cav. That was without buying energy refills, just letting my energy refill on its own. If you can't allot the time to do anything necessary, it's totally on you. Like I said if it were 4 hours only to place, then there might lie a problem, but not 24 hours, that's on you.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Pulyaman said:

Unyonface said:

Unyonface said:

Egor_135 said:

If you had 24 hours to place defenders and you wait till the last 30 minutes to place, that's on you period. You had terrible time management for you to wait till then to place. I've had to deal with no wifi at home plus no electricity during this winter storm that Houston just got through, yet I was still able to place my defenders way before time was almost up to place. You're argument about 27 days instead of 28 days for EQ, that's on you too. I already completed Master and Uncollected 100% plus 1 run through normal, heroic and Cav. That was without buying energy refills, just letting my energy refill on its own. If you can't allot the time to do anything necessary, it's totally on you. Like I said if it were 4 hours only to place, then there might lie a problem, but not 24 hours, that's on you.
    That's not bad time management. Asking for additional time after 24hrs is bad time management. I realise it's a difficult concept to understand if you are not affected. I was also not affected by the down time. But I understand that some people do defence till the last minute. That is not necessary wrong. But, taking that time away and saying you should have done it earlier is wrong.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Unyonface said:

Pulyaman said:

Unyonface said:

Unyonface said:

Egor_135 said:

That's not bad time management. Asking for additional time after 24hrs is bad time management. I realise it's a difficult concept to understand if you are not affected. I was also not affected by the down time. But I understand that some people do defence till the last minute. That is not necessary wrong. But, taking that time away and saying you should have done it earlier is wrong.
    Why wait till the last 30 minutes to place defenders? If the game goes down in those 30 minutes left to place, you can't tell me it's bad time management. Still on you. Even if you do place earlier, those champs aren't locked into AW until the battle begins, so tell me again, why wait till the last 30 minutes?