**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Awakening Gems rng is rigged

At this point it's clear to me that the 5* Awakening gem rng is rigged. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but there is no possible way I can get 8 Tech awakening gems in a row by chance. That isn't normal. Whether I spin or pop open the awakening gem crystal it's the same thing. It has become a joke. So Kabam I kindly suggest that you remove it from my account and halt me from receiving awakening gem crystals because I'm sick of it. I work so hard to clear Variants and other hard content just to get the same thing over and over again. All those units and resources for some rigged tech awakening gems that I do not need at all.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    LOL

It's just RNG.
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Unlucky
  • Back to my point, I've awakened Stark Spiderman, Ghost, Warlock, Guillotine 2099, Sentinel and Guardian. Those are 6 awakening gems used. The other 2 are collecting dust.
  • LOL

It's just RNG.

Rng is random. 8 Tech awakening gems is not random.
  • Fintech said:

Unlucky

You can only imagine how I feel.
  • Zan0 said:

The odds of that happening are utterly ridiculous
    0.00006%

Exactly my point. It's not normal. At this point I would rather not get anymore awakening gem crystals.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Prof Hoff is that you?

LOL

It's just RNG.

What's not random about 8 tech gems? Just because the results were the same, doesn't make it any less random.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    Lol, same luck here with skill. A buddy in my ally has the same thing with mystic. You aren’t the only one. It’s like unused gems attract more of the same

LOL

It's just RNG.

So you're saying they're rigged? I want you to propose a way in which Kabam would rig the drop rates.

LOL

It's just RNG.

A heads or a tails on a fair coin is random in the same way winning the lottery is random. That's a 1 in 2 chance compared to a 1 in 292.2 million chance. Both are random. Why can't this scenario be random as well?

I don't think you know what random means.
  • LOL

It's just RNG.

So you're saying they're rigged? I want you to propose a way in which Kabam would rig the drop rates.
    If you're not going to say anything positive or constructive, how about you keep off my post? In your genius, explain to me exactly how getting the same exact result 8 times with a 17% drop rate per awakening gem is random?

I Googled the definition and it says 'random means occurring without definite pattern' so exactly how is 8 Tech gems in a row random according to this definition?
  • LOL

It's just RNG.

What's not random about 8 tech gems? Just because the results were the same, doesn't make it any less random.
    According to you, what is random about 8 straight tech awakening gems?

As stated above, I Googled the definition and it says 'random means occurring without definite pattern' so exactly how is 8 Tech gems in a row random according to this definition?
  • HI_guys said:

LOL

It's just RNG.

As stated above, I Googled the definition and it says 'random means occurring without definite pattern' so exactly how is 8 Tech gems in a row random according to this definition?
    It's only because you give it a pattern. If you had 8 tech champs that needed awakening you wouldn't see anything wrong and would attribute it to luck rather than thinking Kabam has a soft spot for you
    Well, I can't argue with good reasoning. I'm sick of getting the same class of gems that I don't need, but what you're saying makes sense. I appreciate the constructive feedback.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Sorry for you man. Give anyone else to open ag crystal next time.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    1 out of every 8192 awakening gems will be a shiny

LOL

It's just RNG.

8 of the same results in a row isn't a pattern. It's just the same results. You opened these AGs at different times months and months apart from each other. Each result is independent of the others. They seemed rigged because you got the same one. But it's just bad luck.

We see this all the time. If you had 8 of the best tech champs in the game, there wouldn't be a problem. We see it with champ crystal pulls as well. Anyone that pulls 2 Iron Patriots from a crystal says it's rigged and RNG isn't what Kabam says it is. But if 2 Aegons or Apocalypses were pulled, none of the that rigged talk or drop rate fairness is talked about.

LOL

It's just RNG.

If you're not going to say anything positive or constructive, how about you keep off my post? In your genius, explain to me exactly how getting the same exact result 8 times with a 17% drop rate per awakening gem is random?

I Googled the definition and it says 'random means occurring without definite pattern' so exactly how is 8 Tech gems in a row random according to this definition?
    It's random in the same way you pulling any combination of 8 AGs is random. The problem with your viewpoint is that you're seeing the event as only from the time you started to pull the Tech AGs, not before or after.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Awhile back I pulled 5 science gems in a row so I feel your pain. I do believe there's an algorithm to give you stuff that you dont need. Just my opinion
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Can't prove anything since I don't have enough samples, but I totally believe the algorithm is more likely to drop the class that you have in your inventory, well, again, no facts, just speculation.
  • HI_guys said:

DL864 said:

Awhile back I pulled 5 science gems in a row so I feel your pain. I do believe there's an algorithm to give you stuff that you dont need. Just my opinion

Beleive all you want. Still not tue untill you give sufficient evidence
    In regards to evidence, there is also no evidence to prove the opposite is true. The opposite being that the algorithm doesn't give you what you don't already have in your inventory.