**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit store and subscription card gone.

My unit store is gone and all my subscription cards have disappeared. I have forced close the game, logged out and back in, uninstalled the game and installed it again. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Is anyone having this problem? I can't get it fixed.
  • Hi Boofus999! Make sure to update the app. Then try clearing your store cached data. If this does not resolve the issues, do a fresh install. Uninstall the app from your device, then restart your device. Once it is back up redownload the app from the store and install.
  • I have done this 3 time and still am getting the same thing. It's getting really frustrating and it seems like I'm not getting any help. I've contacted Google and they said everything on their end is fine.
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    you need to contact Kabam support

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @Boofus999 , thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we will not be able to look into your account here. Our Support team should be able to help you with this.

Click on Settings menu in the game > Support. It should take your through a series of FAQs. Just select the FAQ that best suit your issue and when you get to the last article, scroll down to the "Submit a Request" link and click on that. From there, go ahead and fill out the request form with your details and our Support team will get back to you as soon as they can!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!