**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss 100%

Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
I enjoyed abyss overall, it was not to expensive for me and I enjoyed it a lot.

Path 1: 3400 units worth of items, Ægon 5/65 Nick Fury 5/65 Symbiote Supreme 5/65 Quake 5/65 Human Torch 4*

Path 2: 3100 Units worth of items, Human Torch 6r2 Ægon 5/65 Magento 5/65, Doom 5/65, Nick Fury 5/65.

Path 3: 2500 units worth of items, Ægon 5/65, Torch 6r2, Doctor Doom 5/65, Magento 5/65, Nick Fury 5/65.

Path 4: 3600 units worth of items Professor X 5/65, Magento 6r3, Ægon 5/65, Human Torch 6/2, Doctor Doom 5/65

Path 5: 1960 units worth of items (by far easiest for me) Magento 6/3, Ægon 5/65, Human Torch 6r2, Doctor Doom 5/65, Nick Fury 5/65.

I went for mystic abyss nexus for tigra I did not get her but got doom.

My 6*s were both featured 6* man thing and cull both new.

My abyss generic I used on ghost

And finally my t5cc... used tech on ghost

Sadly I got cosmic also this is my 4th cosmic t5cc, and my cosmic roster is very weak.

I am forced to r3 someone or it will expire. I may make an abyss guide sometime.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

Grats on the Doom and Ghost!

I'd r3 cull imo cuz he's underrated a bit in terms of utility. Great in damage as well. but I prefer him awakened

Yeah he is far better awakend, I may do hela for fun.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    R3 SIM. I will have an eternal respect for you if you decide to do so. Venom isn’t a bad candidate either tbh. Variant MVP and he’s useful for normal questing aswell
    BuffBeast said:

R3 SIM. I will have an eternal respeyfor you if you decide to do so. Venom isn’t a bad candidate either tbh. Variant MVP and he’s useful for normal questing aswell

Venom Is already r3
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats! If I was faced with such a decision, I'd rank 3 Cull or SIM knowing that he has to get a buff down the line.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

R3 SIM. I will have an eternal respeyfor you if you decide to do so. Venom isn’t a bad candidate either tbh. Variant MVP and he’s useful for normal questing aswell

Venom Is already r3
    Probably should’ve known. Venoms prestige threw me off

Congrats! If I was faced with such a decision, I'd rank 3 Cull or SIM knowing that he has to get a buff down the line.

Yeah it will be cull or hela
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Congrats Bud
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!

Congrats!!

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Congrats! best to wait till the very last minute and make sure you have the T2 alpha , T4b , gold and iso overhauls should drop soon and tune ups.
    Texas_11 said:

Congrats! best to wait till the very last minute and make sure you have the T2 alpha , T4b , gold and iso overhauls should drop soon and tune ups.

Yeah for sure, thank you.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Lets go congrats man 🔥
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Awesome job man! What a massive accomplishment. I’m too scared to use the generic gem haha so it’s just been sitting in my inventory.

As for the overflow cosmic T5CC, you could always buy the sigil. It increases your T5CC inventory by one, even if you don’t renew it. Basically $10 (USA at least) to ensure that the rarest catalyst in the game doesn’t expire on you
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Congrats again! Culls fairly decent, I would be loathe to take him up unawakened but in your scenario...

Hela could definitely be fun.

Although you might want to bank on a buff for one of them. I’ve heard King Groot is already somewhat half decent, especially if you run map 7
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Give in... rank 3 Superior Iron Man
  • SoCal07SoCal07 Posts: 19

I enjoyed abyss overall, it was not to expensive for me and I enjoyed it a lot.

Path 1: 3400 units worth of items, Ægon 5/65 Nick Fury 5/65 Symbiote Supreme 5/65 Quake 5/65 Human Torch 4*

Path 2: 3100 Units worth of items, Human Torch 6r2 Ægon 5/65 Magento 5/65, Doom 5/65, Nick Fury 5/65.

Path 3: 2500 units worth of items, Ægon 5/65, Torch 6r2, Doctor Doom 5/65, Magento 5/65, Nick Fury 5/65.

Path 4: 3600 units worth of items Professor X 5/65, Magento 6r3, Ægon 5/65, Human Torch 6/2, Doctor Doom 5/65

Path 5: 1960 units worth of items (by far easiest for me) Magento 6/3, Ægon 5/65, Human Torch 6r2, Doctor Doom 5/65, Nick Fury 5/65.

I went for mystic abyss nexus for tigra I did not get her but got doom.

My 6*s were both featured 6* man thing and cull both new.

My abyss generic I used on ghost

And finally my t5cc... used tech on ghost

Sadly I got cosmic also this is my 4th cosmic t5cc, and my cosmic roster is very weak.

I am forced to r3 someone or it will expire. I may make an abyss guide sometime.

Congrats! 🤙🏾 Looking forward to your guide.
    Deeparvi said:

@Agent_X_zzz do you have Youtube channel, Bcoz the units you have mentioned in your post is exactly what I have in total, so just want to know your gameplay, I mean in terms of skill level i just want to see your gameplay on Abyss, Bcoz I m moderate player who rely hugely on Parry.. 😊

Agent X zzz is my Yt channel, and I'm a skilled player.

Give in... rank 3 Superior Iron Man

Haha lol pray for buff maybe?