**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you guys agree that it has become ridiculously difficult to get t1 alpha crystals for freeplayers

Do you guys agree that it has become ridiculously difficult to get t1 alpha crystals for freeplayers 25 votes

Yes
60%
jdrum663TheKillerSporkScrubkiller_1JoBoB1982EtjamaParam1988GlassbackZ2f6hQodishika123CaptainMarvellAGENT_A7KKRoNX1Ironavenger56Wooptyfrickendook9on 15 votes
No
40%
DL864winterthurAckbar67RockyshockyNotsavage19Ebony_NawMercymakerCloudwalkerCrcrcrcTheBoogyMan 10 votes

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    No
    What's a T1A crystal?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    No
    It is not ridiculously difficult to get T1A but the availability of 5-Star shards is causing this problem.

Now it does not mean that I am getting it quickly though.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 378 ★★★
    Yes
    I can get t1A, but it’s the quantity required. Events only give like one every week or so.

22 t1A needed to take a 5* to R5 is a lot, especially when it seems like I can make 2 T5B basic in a month.

I feel like a lot of my glory goes on T1A, but I guess I’ve got to spend it on something.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    No
    You can buy t1a from glory also get them from alliance events. I dont really see a shortage tbh