**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Random Fact Thread

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Fact: If someone tells you to not listen to them and you don't listen to them, you're listening to them

Well if you didn't listen to the first instruction, does it really count as listening to their not listening?
    They'll probably say it again

6.2.5 Mordo is evil

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your eyes are closed, while you sleeping

Air goes into your body, when you breathe
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    MikeHock said:

Every female character in the game is #small except for She Hulk and Morningstar , who are both #Large

#Thicc

As for a random fact, random originated from earlier randon, from Middle English randoun, raundon, from Old French randon, from randir (“to run, gallop”) (whence French randonnée (“long walk, hike”)), from Frankish *rant, *rand (“run”, noun), from Proto-Germanic *randijō, from *rinnaną (“run”, verb), from Proto-Indo-European *(H)r̥-nw- (“to flow, move, run”).

Monke said:

Tigra is best counter for 6.2.6 Champion. If played correctly with 3/5 in MD, she will actually lauch 4 Sp2s consecutively. That's some broken stuff man. I defeated Champion with rank 4 tigra in less than a minute and it was my first time against her.

I'm sorry, that's just wrong. Karate Mike 415 took way more than a Minute to take the 6.2 champion. Either, you're fighting some other act 6 champion, or you're making it up

Really sorry everyone, what I meant to say that it took less than a minute when I started chaining those sp2s till the last 10%. It's my bad that it turned out to be meant something else. Talking about Karatemike, he was gaining way too much power maybe cause he was running 5/5 in MD which made him lead up to sp3 a lot making him waste time although it was flawless. Talking about MSD, he wasn't activating second sense which made him not gain any power. I think it definitely costed me more than one minute and since it was my first time, I wasn't calculating time but it went really fast when I laughed my sp2 and regained it multiple times so most probably less than a minute, sorry for being a dumb***.
    Fun Fact: You are forgiven
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

there is a north macedonia, but no south macedonia

There is also a south sudan, but no north sudan, when sudan split into 2 diffrent countries in 2011.
    Who are these people disagreeing with a fact? I understand about opinion, but fact is black and white.

Fun Fact: Smoke On The Water has been terrorizing begineer guitarists since 1972.

Fun Fact: This applies to bassists too /w Seven Nation Army jumping on the bandwagon.

there is a north macedonia, but no south macedonia

There is also a south sudan, but no north sudan, when sudan split into 2 diffrent countries in 2011.
    Who are these people disagreeing with a fact? I understand about opinion, but fact is black and white.
    or this person knows something we don't
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

Your eyes are closed, while you sleeping

I have an aunt who sleeps with her eyes open. Both of her kids do as well.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Thanos lives on a moon of Saturn.