**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Variant is the easiest ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I completed the monthly Cav quest and I still have a ton of potions left so I was curious about trying a Varsiant . I am not a very skilled player so I was wondering which variant is possible for a medium to low skill player ? Here is my roster

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Venom, Doom and Sentinel should crush v6.
    V5 should be good with Doom and Venom too.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Variant 6 especially with doom
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    There isn't any variant which you can't handle with this roster. Variant 6 will be preferred as per time vs rewards ratio. It's the cheesiest one as well. You can also handle variant five easily.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

There isn't any variant which you can't handle with this roster. Variant 6 will be preferred as per time vs rewards ratio. It's the cheesiest one as well. You can also handle variant five easily.

What about skill wise? Do I need a high level of skill?
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    JessieS said:

What about skill wise? Do I need a high level of skill?
    You can watch Seatin's guide on it, it will help a lot. You can also watch lagacy's free to play completion stream, he did it with not even maxed four stars.

You don't need very high skill for it. (I mean if you can fluently parry, dex and evade /bait specials you are good to go) and even if you messed up, you have got stacked amount of potions and revives/units. Although you might not most probably need it.
    I would suggest you to have a bleed immune villain for ddhk boss. I think you are good to go for rest.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Ok so I decided to try . I finished chapter 1 . I was surprised at how easy it was . Especially the bosses . The regular fights were actually much harder then Rhino and Winter Soldier . Now I am at chapter 2. Can someone explain the node to time? Does this mean I need to constantly launch unblocksbke attacks to keep them from healing or something ? And part from Doom which one of my chanpions would be good for this

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Ok so I decided to try . I finished chapter 1 . I was surprised at how easy it was . Especially the bosses . The regular fights were actually much harder then Rhino and Winter Soldier . Now I am at chapter 2. Can someone explain the node to time? Does this mean I need to constantly launch unblocksbke attacks to keep them from healing or something ? And part from Doom which one of my chanpions would be good for this

You read the node right. Doom is your best option for that node. The one thing to note is even if you don’t have the best counter it should be too bad because it’s agression regen so if you’re continually hitting the opponent they won’t regen.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

JessieS said:

You read the node right. Doom is your best option for that node. The one thing to note is even if you don’t have the best counter it should be too bad because it’s agression regen so if you’re continually hitting the opponent they won’t regen.
    Doom might not even be your best counter since his unblockable is pretty infrequent. There are many champs who can cheese the node even just being a 4 star or below. Some examples off the top of my head are rhino, void, mole man, or annihilus (all of which I personally used). You only sent your highest ranked champs, but they can do the job at a low rating