**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you want Buff characters reveled?

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
After the Angela fiasco kabam have moved all character revels in future as part of release notes, this gives some consistency but loses the excitement of one by one character revel on social media etc. And the build up to them, as now characters would be reveled only one or 2 days prior to update.

Which is best method to reveal buff characters.

How do you want Buff characters reveled? 57 votes

Release notes
19%
SolswerdTexas_11Raichu626VoltolosDenslo500MattstafariPulyamanTheDaywalkerMCOCHazzaSilver_GooseWooptyfrickendoo 11 votes
Early via. Social media etc.
59%
zuffynameplasDarkrider05BuckyBruhMalreck04The_Blue_JaguarKDSuperFlash10RockypantherxLuke9523007md92EdwxnSarvanga1_BerjibsYsFDavepool87RenaxqqParam1988SpideyFunkoGlassbackPrakhar_82 34 votes
One by one relese of spotlights on last 4 days
21%
HeroBoltsyWRIRIvarTheBonelessSnakepFabwiziGiulioVentu99Gr8TonyStarkRiptideAGENT_A7KIronavenger56General Br3ezeTheBoogyMan 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    edited February 2021
    Like it's a new smash character but I doubt it but it would be cool
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    this way was fun
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Didn't Kabam Miike say they would only be in the release notes from now on. Not surprising after the Angela backlash
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Didn't Kabam Miike say they would only be in the release notes from now on. Not surprising after the Angela backlash

were people mad Angela was getting buffed?
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★

Stebo_79 said:

were people mad Angela was getting buffed?
    I think the general consensus was that there plenty of champs that need buffing and Angela wasn't really on that list. Even as just a numbers tweak it still seemed an odd choice for many.
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    edited February 2021
    I want them released via leaks from MCOC Trucos
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Pls I want to save rank up materials for when Sentry get's buffed.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Release notes
    I don't understand why he needs to do it via social media. I don't know how many people follow MCOC outside of game and forums. Seems logical to do it in release notes.
    Edit: People should wait before the spotlight comes anyway, so it makes sense to come in release notes.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure he said the guaranteed method of information was release notes, and maybe social media if they are feeling spicy. I wouldn’t mind a very cryptic clue or a theme of the 4 champs that are getting buffed just to get discussion going.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Release notes
    I personally think the release notes are fine . Good bad or ugly it puts more work on their plate to have to answer the same questions over and over.

My eager side says the social media releases are fun and having summoners release the tune ups are fine. It’s not worth the backlash, but community engagement is always a good thing from a company standpoint.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Twitter through twitter. It makes it more exciting.
    Community love Buff And reworks...
  • Bgchow13Bgchow13 Posts: 39
    Seatin