**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Random Fact Thread

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Shock29 said:

Kang has the best power drain ability in the game - Special 2 drains 100% of max power.

iirc, OG visions Sp2 drains all power too.
    If you want to be obnoxiously technical about it, Vision BURNS 100% power with his L2. They are technically different things and have been noted as such. (But with regards to power control functionality yeah u right)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Shock29 said:

Kang has the best power drain ability in the game - Special 2 drains 100% of max power.

It does (not drains it burns, which is arguably better)
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Shock29 said:

If you want to be obnoxiously technical about it, Vision BURNS 100% power with his L2. They are technically different things and have been noted as such. (But with regards to power control functionality yeah u right)
    Well, thank you. I hardly used him a year ago when i started the game with the 2 star version.
    Bad memory......
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    HI_guys said:

Fun fact:
    Red skull has the highest block proficiency in the game.

And the highest base abilitiy accuracy
    Longshot approved that
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    slacker said:

HI_guys said:

Fun fact:
    Red skull has the highest block proficiency in the game.

And the highest base abilitiy accuracy
    Longshot approved that
    I'm not sure about red skull exact base aar but iirc he gains 100% ability accuracy per armor up making his base aar 1100%
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Radom fact: there were 69 comments on the thread. Now their are 70.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

If you dash back with the dexterity mastery, you won't take any damage

*cries in slashed tires*
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

*cries in slashed tires*
    *winces in caltrops*
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

*cries in slashed tires*
    *winces in caltrops*
    Wallows in no Retreat
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

*laugh in Domino's unlucky*
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★

During World War II, the Brazilians sent a force of soldiers to join the war in Europe. The Brazilian Expeditionary Force - as it was known - wore a patch on their uniforms showing a snake smoking a pipe, in reference to the fact that Brazil fighting in Europe was an unlikely event and akin to 'a snake smoking a pipe' , an expression in their language similar to the English expression 'and pigs might fly'. After the war, the expression has become reversed from meaning an unlikely event to one that is certain. Not many young Brazilians are aware of this. The BEF soldiers fought on the Italian front under US command and nicknamed themselves 'Smoking Snakes'.

I love my military history, films and books, and I was not aware of this. This is brilliant!
    Best fact so far!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I just realised that max sig Sentry is one of the best options for 6.3.6 Killmonger.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Hela has the biggest abasic damage in the game.
    More than aegon.

But.......
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Fun fact: the Ghost busters can counter ghost without the use of armour breaks
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Bananas can't reproduce
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Teenagers today have the same amount of stress as asylum patients in the 1950's