**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Mephisto be the 6* boss run boss?

Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
With only 2 characters that are incinerate immune and the damage that they are going to be able to do.

Should Mephisto be the 6* boss run boss? 108 votes

Yes
56%
DaMunkDraco2199007_LinkGamerVdh2008hero3DARKLOKIdanielmathBendyLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabNoob_2yrsEdenrrificAJ_Tiger03Spity68Goken2345YellsomeMillybearDropfaithAxeCopFire 61 votes
No
43%
CakedaddyBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerBootteoFuzzylumpsBitterSteelDrOctavius2_2Willjackson16xtremegamerSlux83roy505Mwhitaker23WOKWil6541INTEGRALMorganAfridDanicb94Jets44makaighost 47 votes

Comments

• makaighostmakaighost Posts: 30
    No
    Unavoidable damage is BS, but hey no one's forcing us to play the content lol.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    No
    I Kno I won't. Rewards are meh anyways. Two ppl in my alliance have 5* r4 Iceman's, so they are the only ones. I'm sure the Iceman featured will come up again... In sync
  • Yes
    I am counting on YJ 5* and Hulk
  • AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    No
    It will probably be years before he is even unlocked for us to get as a 6 star.. It’s pretty bad that they have to put in god tier 6* champs and then stack nodes on them to win us over on the concept of 6*.. great job kabam keep up the good work
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    No
    I am counting on YJ 5* and Hulk

Heads up, his heals will destroy you. I just tried with YJ
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He doesn't do any actual unavoidable damage does he?
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    Yes
    This was the easiest event they’ve ever released lol... webslinger was easy and this paled in comparison to webslinger
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Yes
    Then next time ask kabam to choose collector instead of mephisto.

By the way, i did not use any incenerate immune to fight mephisto.
    Key is not to hit after mephisto got more than 1 aura.
    Then the damage is not alot.
    Is the same of how you fight abormination without poison immune.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yes
    He is the boss..isn't he?
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    This was the easiest event they’ve ever released lol... webslinger was easy and this paled in comparison to webslinger

You know the final fight of webslinger had over double the health. Not a hard one to figure out. Wasn’t meant to be compared to webslinger. That’s why the low rewards. Wasn’t meant to be hard. It’s just a glimpse of 6*

• hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    Yes

You know the final fight of webslinger had over double the health. Not a hard one to figure out. Wasn’t meant to be compared to webslinger. That’s why the low rewards. Wasn’t meant to be hard. It’s just a glimpse of 6*

but this one regen (mostly) so theoretically its similar. but yeh, getting to mephisto was walk in park. the only 6* 'challenge' was him.

tbh tho they all couldve been jacked up 5*s and no one wouldve known lol
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Yes
    Dude he is an awesome champion all around and you can avoid his damage aura, it's not cheap at all great designed champion imo, I want more like him blade, and stark enhanced, GREAT JOB KABAM
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Yes
    danielmath wrote: »

No, you can avoid all his damage unless he's got you cornered
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    No
    My reason for voting No is due to the fact that Kabam stated they wanted feedback on how the new 6*'s are in difficulty, which champs we used against etc. etc..... I consider they would havd recieved more accurate feedback if they placed champs that a majority of the community have and are familiar as 4 and 5*'s to better compare the differences in levels. Not so easy to do with a champ that was just introduced with the current Blade Event quest and many have little experience with him. But TBH, I'm not surprised given the track record of contradicting statements and actions displayed this past year.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    No
    danielmath wrote: »

No, you can avoid all his damage unless he's got you cornered

If he procs aura and you seperate, he comes forward while its active so you need seperate again, then you're cornered, and he procs aura again as you defend and try to hit and get out. Thats pretty unavoidable I think. Happened to me every single time finishing a path in Master.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    For a fair comparison they should have been in a regualr long-ish quest, maxed to about their max and with their regular end-abilities intact. Now there is no clear view with them being buffed on attack and health. Still, nice and short and some nice rewards. Awakened my Iceman from it. So not complaining.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    I beat easily with no problem with a 4* 4/40 Hyperion
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    No
    No not because of him being hard or anything. To introduce 6* maybe use tried and true champs that we know so we can see the difference. Then again without adrenalin didn't really see anything about them.
  • EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    Yes
    Very easy to be honest, you need patience and skill. It can be done with most champs. I did it with 4/55 SL. then redid it with 5/50 unduped sidergwen to prove he wasnt that bad.
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    No
    Not everyone has a 4* iceman or r4 5* kabam, at least WSC you had a bunch of options for fighting the Spider-Men/ woman
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    No
    If only life transfer were mephistos node
  • ngbwngbw Posts: 1
    Basically kabam is just trying to lure gamer putting money to win the game. The longer kabam run the game, the game become more cheating to the player. Fun of the game been gone
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    Yes
    ngbw wrote: »
    Basically kabam is just trying to lure gamer putting money to win the game. The longer kabam run the game, the game become more cheating to the player. Fun of the game been gone

You know kabam was purchased by netmarble right? Just throwing that out there
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Kocheese wrote: »
    I Kno I won't. Rewards are meh anyways. Two ppl in my alliance have 5* r4 Iceman's, so they are the only ones. I'm sure the Iceman featured will come up again... In sync

The aura is avoidable and Scarlet did it for me. It wasn't so much the incinerate that was the problem but his regen and that being 100% buffed on the node. You can get him to 10% health with Iceman just to have his health go right back to 75%+.
    Scarlet nullified it and was able to take care of that part. Avoiding aura and baiting wasn't the worst thing in the world.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    No
    the event wasn't that bad but the whole point was to test out 6 star champs.. that's hard to do with brand new champs that we don't know enough about.. should of used some older style champs so we can see how they would be as 6 stars.. mephisto seemed like a cheap money grab.. overall hes fine to beat but it defeats the purpose of kabam's logic in my opinion
  • Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    Yes
    He's a champ that kinda hard to fight, just avoid the specials, keep on attacking.
  • No
    damn cheater boss...he can burn ghost rider(hahahahaha)
    methretard have his fire shield activated 97% of the time.
    if you dont kill him with 1 or 2 champs you can just reset as he will regen all hp again
    get him under 32k and he auto heals to 80k and heal block doea nothing..guiliotines soul swords cant take meffos souls.
    this is like a boss you create in a game for your little brother and laught when he fails and fails(the devs look down on us while driving around in the new bugatti chiron).
    all bosses up to that point was ok..meffo wgo becomes weaker and weaker every seconds he is outside his own hell/realm becomes stronger?
    so kabam make him stronger and stronger the longer he is outside his hell/realm....makes sense......wonder how many houses the developers bought after this update as this is just greed.
    seen a few players on youtube do him with pc(to avoid kabams chernobyl server lag) but that can get you banned so i have no interest in that.
    fix your game kabam before adding broken bosses.
    why does ghost rider take fire dmg? is he not already burning with hellfire?
    how can juggernaut bleed? or burn? he have forcefield around him
    ALMOST..want to tell my bank fraud so they auto refund me and deal with google them self
  • No
    Hellstorm_ wrote: »
    He's a champ that kinda hard to fight, just avoid the specials, keep on attacking.

you cant attack..ge got fire shield on 97% of the fight always activate after 1-3 hits
  • No
    ngbw wrote: »

You know kabam was purchased by netmarble right? Just throwing that out there

so kabam sold out? no surprise there