**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Most devastating Heavy Attack in the game

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
Winner is probably CGR but I wanna flex my 6 star rank 2 Colossus
I wanna see someone try to top this

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Perhaps max boosted domino with the trinity? Not sure if she can quite reach that level though

Her heavy would have to hit for a total of 24.4K to get 60k total damage which seems within the realm of possibility.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

What about Psylocke?

If she is a horseman man it's possible
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,925 ★★★★★
    In one hit Colossus probably wins. In total damage, meet aegon fully ramped with 6 furies
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen hela hit 150k+ heavies.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    this is hela wrong
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

In one hit Colossus probably wins. In total damage, meet aegon fully ramped with 6 furies

I think in one hit CGR will have colossus. Mine has hit 70k plus heavies
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Gotta think though, some of the Big Heavy Attack Champions can only pull it off in a Certain Phase after Ramp Up, with Colossus it's just Ramp Up then Spammable to infinity.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Iron fist
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I'd say cable senergy with apoc is pretty deadly. Not a single hit but it melts people fast.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I still get caught by the Winter Soldier and Iron Man heavies on occasion. Heavy? I dodge. A follow-up heavy, from that distance? Haha, you silly littlewhatthehelljusthappened.

It may not be devastating to the health pool, but it is devastating to the soul.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,699 ★★★★
    edited February 2021

I did 61,636 with Warlock .... but because of the node hehe.
    https://youtu.be/9T1Jklh49w8
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah, it's Psylocke by far. Even in causal fights, I can get 40k heavies easy. If I ran her against ROL Wolvie, I'd probably be able to oneshot him with a heavy. Which I think I'll try!
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Guys it’s Groot.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

I was gonna say colossus too. 5/65 with suicides and Apoc synergy once did 96k heavy (total) for me
    This is a 6 star rank 2 horseman Colossus not fully leveled up though need more iso...
    Honestly Apocalypse makes him a beast
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Yeah, it's Psylocke by far. Even in causal fights, I can get 40k heavies easy. If I ran her against ROL Wolvie, I'd probably be able to oneshot him with a heavy. Which I think I'll try!

Well that was annoying. Turns out that Psylocke has a hidden limit of how many Psi-Charges she can get. It’s 99. That was enough for a 222K heavy attack, but not enough to take out Wolvie in one hit. I’m actually pretty pissed about this because it doesn’t say anywhere that she has a limit.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,925 ★★★★★
    Someone go into the Love is a Battlerealm SQ and stack furies and make Groot the biggest heavy