**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Longshot

LabrumIsLabrumIs Posts: 28
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Longshot is bad when awakened. Decreases damage which should be illegal. Pls fix this
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    good joke
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    lol whAT
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Huh?
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Weird... My awakened Longshot has been putting in some work in act 7.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    His awakened ability is helpful in some situations. Sorry you duped yours, got iso and shards, and now don’t like him.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    What is the trade off? Just curious I have an extra AG was debating on awakening him.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    edited February 2021

swmcsw said:

What is the trade off? Just curious I have an extra AG was debating on awakening him.

He automatically nullifies Buffs sometimes and transfers any True Strike, Unstoppable or Unblockable buffs he nullifies onto himself. Hence his Incinerate damage falls a little bit, but his MD goes crazy and he makes mincemeat of Champs that go Unstoppable or Unblockable or are on nodes that make them so. Pretty good trade-off, I feel, considering that you can still detonate the Bad Karma and deal huge damage.
    When he nullifies a buff via his awakened ability - he converts it to a bad karma. There isn’t a loss of damage here since it’s replaced with a bad karma anyway.

Edit: typo
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Incorrect hes actually bad regardless of whether he’s awakened or unawakened 🤠

Oh yeah dude, cause a Champ that just deletes atleast half a health bar per Sp2 (and that's ignoring any Buffs the opponent has) is soooo bad.
    Try using him in a real healthpool against a fight other than act 4 venom ❤️, you’ll be disappointed
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    YOU DON'T MISS 🏹🏹🏹