**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hear me out... Kabam needs to buff champ bosses

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
No, I’m not in favor of making bosses like 6.2.5 Mordo or 6.1.5 Crossbones harder. I’m just saying that there are arguments to be made for champions like Mordo, The Champion, Crossbones, and others to be buffed. If they are, then their respective bosses will become much harder. My idea is that if a champion that has an Act 6 or farther boss gets buffed, then the boss stays as the pre-buffed champion. There are easy bosses like 6.1.4 (I think) Loki, who could become a hard boss with a buff. You can already see this idea somewhat in place in 7.1 with bosses like Gwenperion and Electro Luke as they’re original mash-ups and can’t be buffed since they’re not playable. Even if you don’t agree with me, I think it could pose a very interesting problem if a champ like The Champion gets an overhaul
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    but the Champion is never gonna get an overhaul (thankfully)

if by some miracle he does I’ll come back and eat my words
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Make them a bit more fun tbh
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Champion in 6.2 isn't a playable character, he's superior class and therefore different. The rest of em will get changed if the respective character is buffed, but hopefully Kabam takes it into account and adjusts nodes if necessary.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Champion in 6.2 isn't a playable character, he's superior class and therefore different. The rest of em will get changed if the respective character is buffed, but hopefully Kabam takes it into account and adjusts nodes if necessary.

Mordo gets buffed
    SIN gets buffed with him
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

No, I’m not in favor of making bosses like 6.2.5 Mordo or 6.1.5 Crossbones harder. I’m just saying that there are arguments to be made for champions like Mordo, The Champion, Crossbones, and others to be buffed. If they are, then their respective bosses will become much harder. My idea is that if a champion that has an Act 6 or farther boss gets buffed, then the boss stays as the pre-buffed champion. There are easy bosses like 6.1.4 (I think) Loki, who could become a hard boss with a buff. You can already see this idea somewhat in place in 7.1 with bosses like Gwenperion and Electro Luke as they’re original mash-ups and can’t be buffed since they’re not playable. Even if you don’t agree with me, I think it could pose a very interesting problem if a champ like The Champion gets an overhaul

That wouldn't actually work though. They'd have to make an entire new champion build when they were buffed which would mean you don't have that champion anymore and would have to acquire the new buffed version. That's why the of Legends champs don't get changed after buffs bc they're technically not the same champ build. Act bosses are just noded versions of the base champ builds outside champs like 6.2.6 Champion which is a totally separate champ as it's him with the power stone.