**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker Happiness

Just explored act 7 100% needless to say it went great :)

got the same class as my selector and am now the proud owner of my first r3, cheers!

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    GJ! I’m hoping to join you by the end of March!
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

thanks! i’m sure you will, what champ you looking to r3?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

Well, I’m 23% away from cosmic and my only two cosmics are KG and Angela, but I like Angela and she’s getting buffed so it’s an easy choice for me :)
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Congrats! That's a very fine choice! Got unlucky with 7.1 exploration and this month's EQ drops so I'm still waiting for 19% of a mutant. Going for 6.1 and V6 exploration soon and hoping to join the cool club. Lol.

Congrats! That's a very fine choice! Got unlucky with 7.1 exploration and this month's EQ drops so I'm still waiting for 19% of a mutant. Going for 6.1 and V6 exploration soon and hoping to join the cool club. Lol.

which mutant you looking to r3?

Slimeball said:

Well, I’m 23% away from cosmic and my only two cosmics are KG and Angela, but I like Angela and she’s getting buffed so it’s an easy choice for me :)
    angela’s a ton of fun, super satisfying to play, good choice!
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

Magneto. But if I get lucky to pull Prof. X this weekend from the Featured, I'll make no hesitation to choose him.

Slimeball said:

Magneto. But if I get lucky to pull Prof. X this weekend from the Featured, I'll make no hesitation to choose him.
    both great, good luck!
  • BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22

I had similar luck today from exploring act 7.1
    Bradencoy said:

I had similar luck today from exploring act 7.1

i’m not jealous 🥲 gj!
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    wish i could say the same. explored 7.1 a few weeks back but couldn’t pull science from the 25% crystal. been sitting at 86% of a science t5cc for a month now
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Nice!

wish i could say the same. explored 7.1 a few weeks back but couldn’t pull science from the 25% crystal. been sitting at 86% of a science t5cc for a month now

damn, bummer dude, which science u gunning for?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Once you get one, you get many.
    Nice r3, debating on her being my next r3 😉.
    Jaded said:

Once you get one, you get many.
    Nice r3, debating on her being my next r3 😉.

she’s a blast man, she’s such a good character, can’t wait to try her at r3
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Oh yea, R3 Claire 😜
    Sick 🤘
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nice! I'm hoping to pull mystic from my random 7.1 T5 crystal to rank Claire as well.

Enjoy the extra stats
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I'm 12k shards away from skill or mutant, this post made me decide to run 7.1, hope I get lucky. Nice luck OP.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Congrats.
    Been trying to join the club myself but despite exploring 6.1, 7.1, all variants and running abyss, I still only have a single T5cc, so unless I want a r3 red skull, vulture. IP or GG I still need to wait for rng to allow me to form some any other class but mystic and tech.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. I also wanted mystic but got shafted and got mutant instead. Doing v6 for mystic t5cc.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Slimeball said:

damn, bummer dude, which science u gunning for?
    cap iw
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Slimeball said:

Is Prof X good unduped ? I pulled him from feature and was so happy to get finally a good 6*. Waiting level up to R2 him
    I think so. He has eluded me, but I wouldn’t hesitate to take him to R2.

Dr. Zola