**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreaker Happiness

Just explored act 7 100% needless to say it went great :)

got the same class as my selector and am now the proud owner of my first r3, cheers!

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    GJ! I’m hoping to join you by the end of March!
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

thanks! i’m sure you will, what champ you looking to r3?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

Well, I’m 23% away from cosmic and my only two cosmics are KG and Angela, but I like Angela and she’s getting buffed so it’s an easy choice for me :)
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Congrats! That's a very fine choice! Got unlucky with 7.1 exploration and this month's EQ drops so I'm still waiting for 19% of a mutant. Going for 6.1 and V6 exploration soon and hoping to join the cool club. Lol.

Congrats! That's a very fine choice! Got unlucky with 7.1 exploration and this month's EQ drops so I'm still waiting for 19% of a mutant. Going for 6.1 and V6 exploration soon and hoping to join the cool club. Lol.

which mutant you looking to r3?

Slimeball said:

Well, I’m 23% away from cosmic and my only two cosmics are KG and Angela, but I like Angela and she’s getting buffed so it’s an easy choice for me :)
    angela’s a ton of fun, super satisfying to play, good choice!
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

Magneto. But if I get lucky to pull Prof. X this weekend from the Featured, I'll make no hesitation to choose him.

Slimeball said:

Magneto. But if I get lucky to pull Prof. X this weekend from the Featured, I'll make no hesitation to choose him.
    both great, good luck!
  • BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22

I had similar luck today from exploring act 7.1
    Bradencoy said:

I had similar luck today from exploring act 7.1

i’m not jealous 🥲 gj!
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    wish i could say the same. explored 7.1 a few weeks back but couldn’t pull science from the 25% crystal. been sitting at 86% of a science t5cc for a month now
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Nice!

wish i could say the same. explored 7.1 a few weeks back but couldn’t pull science from the 25% crystal. been sitting at 86% of a science t5cc for a month now

damn, bummer dude, which science u gunning for?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Once you get one, you get many.
    Nice r3, debating on her being my next r3 😉.
    Jaded said:

Once you get one, you get many.
    Nice r3, debating on her being my next r3 😉.

she’s a blast man, she’s such a good character, can’t wait to try her at r3
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Oh yea, R3 Claire 😜
    Sick 🤘
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nice! I'm hoping to pull mystic from my random 7.1 T5 crystal to rank Claire as well.

Enjoy the extra stats
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I'm 12k shards away from skill or mutant, this post made me decide to run 7.1, hope I get lucky. Nice luck OP.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Congrats.
    Been trying to join the club myself but despite exploring 6.1, 7.1, all variants and running abyss, I still only have a single T5cc, so unless I want a r3 red skull, vulture. IP or GG I still need to wait for rng to allow me to form some any other class but mystic and tech.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. I also wanted mystic but got shafted and got mutant instead. Doing v6 for mystic t5cc.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Slimeball said:

damn, bummer dude, which science u gunning for?
    cap iw
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Slimeball said:

Is Prof X good unduped ? I pulled him from feature and was so happy to get finally a good 6*. Waiting level up to R2 him
    I think so. He has eluded me, but I wouldn’t hesitate to take him to R2.

Dr. Zola