**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Premium Crystals aka the worst crystals in the game

I think the worst thing Kabam has given us is the premium crystals they have barely any good things in them. 2 stars have more chances than 3 stars or 4 stars. It is definitely a waste of units and do not spend on this ****.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    The crystals are VERY outdated now. Four stars used to mean a lot more way back when the game came out. Right now they would fit in like Cav crystals in the endgame.
  • I am still in Act 4 and i still use 4 stars
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Yup it is. Stop complaining and start focusing on your masteries. They will help you even more than a four star champion.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★

I am still in Act 4 and i still use 4 stars

How does your roster looks like?
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    currently ranking up my 4* wolvie since I can't pull him as a 5. Got him a week ago from the premiums.
    its a source of iso
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Tell me something I don't know
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 581 ★★★
    It would be nice if they turned into grandmaster crystals when you become uncollected. And then cavalier crystals when you become throne breaker. That way if you get lucky with one it actually means something
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Tell me something I don't know

Hopefully these fit your requirement ;)

McDonald’s once made bubblegum-flavored broccoli

Cats have 5 toes on their front paws, but only 4 toes on their back paws

No number before 1,000 contains the letter A
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    PHC’s have their place in the game.
    They are a waste of units, they rarely give anything other than a 2*, sometimes 3* champ, and yes they are far from Premium which is what they used to be.
    But they are great for plenty of things. They are pretty easy to come by. They are a great way to dupe champs and increase player base ratings. The dupes give ISO, a bit of gold and eventually shards for the next crystal up. They also work very nicely in boosting your score in the regular events for class advancements.
    If a PHC is disappointing to you, I think you’re expecting to much to be brutally honest.