**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

1192021222325»

Comments

• BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    this is when a live leaderboard would/could come in play...if you can see where everyone is (at least top 1k) you can gauge whether or not it is worth the effort to try and catch up....and before anyone says its not possible kabam has done it with other games so its possible it may not be exactly real time but it could be close

Maybe do separate leaderboards for Android and iOS with different rewards for each type of device.
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Hey are you people even discussing some form of compensation? And are you discussing how you can make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen again? Can you please let us know? The way this has been handled so far has been absolutely disgraceful, especially after you lot swore up and down that you were trying to improve and communicate.
  • Hi so I'm not even sure where to start... I want was on my highest infinite streak for I believe was close to 45 or so trying to get the 4* dr voodoo is the character I'm so b upset I'm not sure if that is who I was fighting for. Also I had my top 4* characters in alliance war defense. Put my top 4* in offense and I can't even play. What is your solution to this??? I put money into this game because I enjoy playing. But I can't even play because I'm locked out. Lost time in versus and money. Out of a possible 4* god character. Can't fight in AW so now 4* shards!
    This has to be fixed. I would hope you are going to reimburse players for the time money and effort that myself and so many others have invested in your game.
    Thanks for your time and I would like a real response back not a computer generated one. My name is Joe Calvin. Gane name WOLF MAN 1975.
  • This issue unfortunately affected me. I'd like to know what kabam plans to do to:
    1) Make up to those trying to do arena, which was not possible from Android during the outage
    2) Make up to those trying to do Alliance War, which was not possible from Android during the outage
  • Jiggy143Jiggy143 Posts: 2
    biggo75 wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    I don't think people are looking for greater compensation for just this issue, but for the cumulative issues the game as of late. this isn't just about not being able to login for a few hours but all of the stuff we've endured as loyal MCOC players the last few months. A "high end" compensation package isn't a bad idea if only to show the greater player base how seriously Kabam takes its customer service. A five star awakening crystal wouldn't be a bad place to start and some five and four star shards wouldn't hurt either. but lets be clear this isn't about just this issue but all of the problems the game has had lately.

Sort of the straw that breaks the camel's back?

exactly!!

Make that the last year and I agree...
  • Will we be awarded points for summoner advancement and the other running events?
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    id like 2 see a 4s generic awakening gem n 20 4s generic sig stones thatd b great... n anything else they want 2 throw in..
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Kabam only compensates when ios users are affected, android users don't matter.
  • StarkContrastStarkContrast Posts: 14
    I don't know what you plan Kabam, but the least you should do is give out as respectable amount of scrap.
  • No one has even said anything about the lost duels.....
  • I sure hope we get at least some kind of compensation or ATLEAST a in game response like I logged back in and there was nothing in my inbox at all...
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    I don't think people are looking for greater compensation for just this issue, but for the cumulative issues the game as of late. this isn't just about not being able to login for a few hours but all of the stuff we've endured as loyal MCOC players the last few months. A "high end" compensation package isn't a bad idea if only to show the greater player base how seriously Kabam takes its customer service. A five star awakening crystal wouldn't be a bad place to start and some five and four star shards wouldn't hurt either. but lets be clear this isn't about just this issue but all of the problems the game has had lately.

Agreed. I'm done spending money unless they show the players some more respect and appreciation. They honestly don't care about the player base. I was going to splurge on the T4CC card but couldn't because I was locked out of the game. Now I won't bother spending even $5.

Saying sorry doesn't mean much from Kabam anymore.
  • biggo75biggo75 Posts: 9
    wray1976 wrote: »

Agreed. I'm done spending money unless they show the players some more respect and appreciation. They honestly don't care about the player base. I was going to splurge on the T4CC card but couldn't because I was locked out of the game. Now I won't bother spending even $5.

Saying sorry doesn't mean much from Kabam anymore.

same here. i was gonna go ahead and make the sacrifice for the T4 package and do another rank five, but why should i spend real, hard earned money in this game only to get slapped in the face with all of these bugs and issues in the game. I don't think so!!
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    850 free units like they have done for iphone users a few times in the past for no reason at all would be nice. My guess is we get nothing and like it. Android users always get the shaft on this game.
  • @meckaforce1 when you disabled the​ app did it ask to uninstall updates?
    Nope
  • Jammin5988Jammin5988 Posts: 66
    We won't be getting anything back from it to be honest. I shall be joining the many others that have left this game over the past couple of days. And not because the game is buggy and glitched out, but because of the complete lack of interest by kabam to get it sorted. All we get is, sorry for the inconvenience? That's just not good enough, like at all. One of the most anticipated arenas of all time, aaannndd once again, android users get screwed. Poor, very very poor customer service, I've spent plenty on this game for my own amusement, and it seems wether you're a paying customer or not they don't care. Unless you're an iOS user, in which case take all the free stuff you can carry!
  • Your latest update is ****.I can't download it.matter what trinket compensation reward you give me It won't get me back. I've lost to much with all that was going on. You guys don't deserve the marvel licence.
  • I was unable to log in from 2am PST all the way until 11am ...Samsung Galaxy G7 model SM-G930P Android 7.... names the same on the game... this has screwed everything up, even took a day off work today to have a shot at voodoo and losing over 10% of the time as a whole when i had planned staying up to rack up points really sucks... pretty much gave up on it
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    This is the biggest and longest incident since the introduction of the game on Android.
    We lost :
    - contest on arena (ios users scored during this 6 hours)
    - alliance war
    - points (and so rewards) on events (solo and alliance)
    - objects expired

For all of this, (android) users desserve an exceptionnal compensation. Forget (or at least not only) units, objects (revives...), 4*-5* awakening gem. 4* Voodoo and Star Lord would be perfect.
    Now that 5* will take the lead, that's not a too biggest prize for such an incident.

And of course we'd like to know what happened. Because it's not necessary kabam's fault.
  • BebobeeBebobee Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    We won't get anything because they don't give a sh*t about the community anymore. Ones in the early days they did everything in their power to make the community stay loyal to the game. Now they just give you the finger, even after the biggest screwup since the existance of the game.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    zenhnxcci6mp.jpg Dont waiste your time nothing will be done about the android log in issue maybe just an apology from kabam mike or Adora but not compensation most likely i think they will do another round of the current arena vodoo/Starlord and thats it
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Did KBM even adressed the Android issue lately?
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Bender wrote: »

Nope. They just vanished.
  • BebobeeBebobee Posts: 3
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Bender wrote: »

Nope. They just vanished.

Very sad and pathetic. Not taking any responsebility towards the loyal community.
  • macbellitomacbellito Posts: 8
    Some Kabam reward for this problem, AW and the Voodoo Arena are being harmed?