**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She has a Message

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Been inspired for quite a while thanks to WandaVision.✍🏻
And after 2 failed attempts at pulling 5-star Scarlet Witch, guess all that
emotion went into this artwork.πŸ˜•

Maybe a bit exaggerated here with some elements but I felt her state, both in WandaVision
and in the game kinda expressing it.☠️

Based on the fact that Kabam didn't introduce the Sigil Scarlet Witch to acquire
Something inner tells me...that the Og SW Tune-Up is right behind the corner.
Hopefully, I'm not wrong...🀞
I grew into this character and this is quite a while she's my favorite Marvel Comics character.

Made a few various versions to this one, I won't upload it all here to avoid spam.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow that's great, very well done.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    holy

That is impressive
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    if kabam will allow me, ill introduce myself beyond
    some here know me as the unskilled mcoc player ....
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What was the message?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Valmarx said:

if kabam will allow me, ill introduce myself beyond
    some here know me as the unskilled mcoc player ....

I’m sure you’re allowed

What was the message?

That she deserves the Tune-Up, the Attention.
    Either Officially Introduce the Sigil SW or Give the Glow Up to the OG one.
    Especially in times like now that WandaVision is No.1 TV Series currently worldwide.

and Elizabeth Olsen went up above Scarlett Johansson as Top Actress of the year
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Love the artwork very impressive and shes also one of my favs in the marvel/xmen universe and comic wise i am gonna start reading a few after this series and couldnt ask for a better actor portraying wanda maximoff
    @Bendy im with you buddy !
    The moment I saw Elizabeth in Age of Ultron, I knew she's the perfect role for such character.
    I fell in love with her acting and personality after years to Scarlett Johansson.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Valmarx said:

@Bendy im with you buddy !
    The moment I saw Elizabeth in Age of Ultron, I knew she's the perfect role for such character.
    I fell in love with her acting and personality after years to Scarlett Johansson.

When i saw her in age of ultron she gave me a spark and then done better and better then end game her acting got great for how i see her portraying like scarlett johansson she makes the character work, she resembles that character a lot and i hope marvel does more with her, like gets added to also in the xmen movies or we get a movie to do with the comic arc of xmen vs avengers, theres so much id love to see where her acting can get as each time we see her on screen in movies to shows she gets amazing each time when i see the scenes with her.
    @bendy lets hope she stays with us for a while and they start treating her better
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice. Very nice!
    @The_Sentry06 thanks :)