**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Curse of Mystic

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Just did initial completion of V5.
Got mystic rank4-5 gem, again. ( I got same gem for V6 initial completion)
And got 6* Thor Jane Foster.( For three times in a row, I am getting only mystic from these 6*)
What are the chances that she will get buff?πŸ˜…
Also, I don't have any good Mystic for rank4-5 mystic gem.
Should I use it on Longshot or wait for Doom? I want someone who brings utility to my roster.
And why people like longshot, I don't understand?

My roster-

Thanks for advice.

Comments

• ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    voodoo is decent probably would go with him.
    Longshot is boring at least for me...kept him duped at rank 1 till this day.
    I placed bets on Jane Foster getting tune up this year and most of the time
    my intuitions dont disappoint me.
    got her as 6-star too
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Voodoo is amazing, full of utility. I would however save it for Doom.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Valmarx said:

got her as 6-star too

Yeah bro, Vodoo is great but after I rank 5 BWCV I don't use him much.
    I also don't like Longshot. Don't understand that why people love him so much.
    My most of the good mystic are 6*.
    Hope Jane foster get buff soon.

Voodoo is amazing, full of utility. I would however save it for Doom.

I will try to save it for Doom, but my only problem is that I am impatient with my resources.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Ksp_2099 ive said the same for nearly a year now bro xD
    that ill save my resources for either Doom or SW.
    so far nothing lol.
    And just like you, got BWCV at Rank 5/65 as my main mystic.

As time goes by, im starting to feel that Mystic Class becomes the weaker since Tech
    started climbing up after Guardian and Psycho-man + Punisher 2099 & HB Buff.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Valmarx said:

so far nothing lol.

As time goes by, im starting to feel that Mystic Class becomes the weaker since Tech

Nah, Mystic is still good. Lot better than Tech.
    Valmarx said:

so far nothing lol.

I really hope for Ghost rider damage tune up l, so that I can use him for synergy of Blade.

I only have few good techs,
    G2099 and Hulbuster, don't like ghost without wasp.
    I feel mystic class has only little less damage as compared to other class but utility wise they are good.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I still use the trinity, but I've kept GR at r4 forever. You've got a better chance at doom than hoping Kabam changes GR.
    So, I guess it's final that I have to wait for Doom.
    Thanks Guys for suggestions.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Save it: the gem isn't going anywhere.

No sense in using resources on a champ that you don't want or need.

Ksp_2099 said:

Valmarx said:

got her as 6-star too

I also don't like Longshot. Don't understand that why people love him so much.
    https://youtu.be/GG78AmZAtA0
    Bro still, I know his damage is OP but I want a champ who has more utility and decent or above avg damage.

Utility+damage is my preference.

• GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t reckon she’ll be buffed, it’ll be a new release for love and thunder I reckon whenever that comes out.

There’s better champs, but voodoo has always been a favourite in my opinion. Great questing champπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
    Glassback said:

I don’t reckon she’ll be buffed, it’ll be a new release for love and thunder I reckon whenever that comes out.

There’s better champs, but voodoo has always been a favourite in my opinion. Great questing champπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Yeah he was my main mystic before Claire got rank 5,
    I feel like Claire has more utility and damage than Vodoo.
    I don't use him much now a days. But still he get used from time to time.

My next target will be 6.2 and further.
    So want to rank up those who can help me there.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Faseeh said:

You have an awakened mojo. Trust me he's fun to play

I agree! Not enough people talk about how good Mojo is. He was my first rank 5 5* and I have no regrets. You have a lot of nullify champs already, but Mojo has one of the most unique methods of buff control that can come in quite handy in a lot of matchups where other mystics would fall flat (Like Mystic Ward)
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You have Dr. Voodoo. He's amazing. I'd r5 him if I didn't already have him at r5
    Spinnaker said:

Faseeh said:

I agree! Not enough people talk about how good Mojo is. He was my first rank 5 5* and I have no regrets. You have a lot of nullify champs already, but Mojo has one of the most unique methods of buff control that can come in quite handy in a lot of matchups where other mystics would fall flat (Like Mystic Ward)
    I will give him a try bro at rank4.
    I only knew that he was good for defence but will try him as attacker.
    Woody15 said:

You have Dr. Voodoo. He's amazing. I'd r5 him if I didn't already have him at r5

Bro over other mystics, I don't use him much these days. He has done good enough for me at r4.
    I am not very advanced player, so every rank up counts for me.
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ksp_2099 said:

Spinnaker said:

Faseeh said:

I will give him a try bro at rank4.
    I only knew that he was good for defence but will try him as attacker.
    He will be very fun. In endgame content, I use him a lot for destructive feedback (because you don't want to be blocking with him anyways) and footloose (he makes the evade and unstoppable nearly nonexistent so you can counter specials if your field is up). The sig ability is a pretty big factor though but he is fun regardless.