**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Everyone knows Aegon is good. But I didn't knew he was THAT good.

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/0Z8zrZV5K5A

Fight:

Abyss of Legends Aegon vs Punisher 2099 (Path 2) / no suicides bc Aegon doesnt need them (imo)

850.000 hp in 49 sec

The basic stuff:

Try to get hit by the last part of SP1 to gain the massive fury / most efficient way to use your HP in that fight with unavoidable block damage from SPs

*only works with max Limber* and gives you just enough time to intercept him

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Dang man
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i want me one of these guys ;( Very nice showcase though
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nice tips @Seraphion
    Aegon is definitely insane.

Sorry your thread got turned into a train of derailed comments.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Aegon is a nasty champion. So much burst damage off a single heavy. Nice gameplay!
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Well that was quick.

Both the video and thread hahaha

Great showcase.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Nice tips @Seraphion
    Aegon is definitely insane.

Sorry your thread got turned into a train of derailed comments.

Thanks man. Appreciate it.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Aegon remains one of my favorite champs for all content past Act 4. He's a monster. Great gameplay!
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Nice to see aegon performing well in the single piece of content he isn’t complete trash for. Great work

Aegon works like a charm for Labyrinth, 6.3, 6.4, and even 7.1. I would like to know your view on why you think he doesn't perform that well in other content @JoshKosh557 .
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

Smh how delusioned are you guys. @SpideyFunko literally said "know" and y'all say he wasn't "polite" etc.
    Please if your gonna get so stuck up over somebody trying to help you then the problem sure lies with you.

Smh getting butt hurt cause somebody tried to show you the right way. How pathetiqué.

Correcting someone on the internet is never about being nice. Don't be delusional.
    It is to satisfy your superior complex. Also it is almost never received as something nice. It is just annoying.

Again, this is about Aegon. Go somewhere else if you want to discuss pointless stuff.

I would rather like to have all the annoying stuff deleted.
    I was just trying to be nice but whatever you say chief 👍
    OP now be like: Being nice on the internet is never about being nice but about getting close to the target and gaining their data from them.

Edit: Anyways, Aegon is a monster, arguably top 3 champ for me when ramped up. He's gonna be my 4th rank 5.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Seraphion said:

Unio77 said:

Smh how delusioned are you guys. @SpideyFunko literally said "know" and y'all say he wasn't "polite" etc.
    Please if your gonna get so stuck up over somebody trying to help you then the problem sure lies with you.

Smh getting butt hurt cause somebody tried to show you the right way. How pathetiqué.

Correcting someone on the internet is never about being nice. Don't be delusional.
    It is to satisfy your superior complex. Also it is almost never received as something nice. It is just annoying.

Again, this is about Aegon. Go somewhere else if you want to discuss pointless stuff.

I would rather like to have all the annoying stuff deleted.
    I was just trying to be nice but whatever you say chief 👍
    OP now be like: Being nice on the internet is never about being nice but about getting close to the target and gaining their data from them.

Edit: Anyways, Aegon is a monster, arguably top 3 champ for me when ramped up. He's gonna be my 4th rank 5.
    Top 3? Ramped Ægon is the best champion in the game.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Nice to see aegon performing well in the single piece of content he isn’t complete trash for. Great work

Aegon works like a charm for Labyrinth, 6.3, 6.4, and even 7.1. I would like to know your view on why you think he doesn't perform that well in other content @JoshKosh557 .
    I have a 5/65 sig 200, and he still gets a great ramp up in cav eq, 6.1, and 6.2
This discussion has been closed.