**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.1 Exploration

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Do you think 7.1 exploration is feasible to complete for me?

Roster is 5/65 Aegon, 5/65 mags, 5/65 torch, 6/2 doom, 5/65 ghost with wasp synergy, 4/55 void, 4/55 prof x, 6/1 prof x, 6/1 spider gwen, 6/1 emma frost, 6/1 oml, 6/1 hulk (normal), 4/55 sym supreme, 4/55 bwcv, 4/55 colossus (have omega synergy), 6/1 dragonman, 6/1 killmonger,
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It's worth it. Rank up more of them and boost up if necessary.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Yeah it's definitely good to explore 7.1
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    After seeing post like this I literally feel pity for me. I only do limited time quests and have done variants to some extent for those juicy rank up gems. But I lag so much behind in terms story quest compared to many summoners.
  • ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 114

After seeing post like this I literally feel pity for me. I only do limited time quests and have done variants to some extent for those juicy rank up gems. But I lag so much behind in terms story quest compared to many summoners.

Everyone starts somewhere. Do what you can, when you can.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    you’re going to need a disorient accessible champ for the Rhino boss. i used nick fury, i don’t know if any of those you listed has disorient readily available
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

you’re going to need a disorient accessible champ for the Rhino boss. i used nick fury, i don’t know if any of those you listed has disorient readily available

I read that emma frost was a good counter somewhere. I don't know if I'm right or wrong
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I read that emma frost was a good counter somewhere. I don't know if I'm right or wrong
    Yes emma works. You just have to place a taunt on rhino before throwing specials.

Do you think 7.1 exploration is feasible to complete for me?

Roster is 5/65 Aegon, 5/65 mags, 5/65 torch, 6/2 doom, 5/65 ghost with wasp synergy, 4/55 void, 4/55 prof x, 6/1 prof x, 6/1 spider gwen, 6/1 emma frost, 6/1 oml, 6/1 hulk (normal), 4/55 sym supreme, 4/55 bwcv, 4/55 colossus (have omega synergy), 6/1 dragonman, 6/1 killmonger,

I had a smaller roster than you and was able to do it pretty well. Mags works for a ton, and you can ghost a lot of it. Vision arcus may be a pain but claire worked for me, and omega and prof can be of use for electro luke. Gl man
    Vision aarkus was pretty simple for me with doom
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Do you have smbd for gwenperion? Overall it's pretty easy, just bring right champs, sometimes even r3 5* may be a decent option
    Aleor said:

Do you have smbd for gwenperion? Overall it's pretty easy, just bring right champs, sometimes even r3 5* may be a decent option

Yeah @Aleor I've got magneto who should work
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah it's not that restrictive for the most part, so you should be ok. Follow agent's guide like a recipe for a cake you're serving the queen and you'll be golden. It's incredibly detailed and is guiding me through exploration of 7.1
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240381/act-7-guide-be-prepared-its-looong

yeah it's not that restrictive for the most part, so you should be ok. Follow agent's guide like a recipe for a cake you're serving the queen and you'll be golden. It's incredibly detailed and is guiding me through exploration of 7.1
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240381/act-7-guide-be-prepared-its-looong

Yeah, I've already been using it. It's like a godsend lol
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Yeah, I've already been using it. It's like a godsend lol
    It is a godsend