**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting very old now

Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The iPhone 12 input issues getting old now! Another death attributed to holding block and champ just drops the guard eats SP2 straight to the face unsolicited by me! War death, items & resources down the drain! The feedback and response from our kabam hosts is deafening on this issue. Just scroll back and see the numerous summoners comments on this. You honestly want to tell me in the last 3 months no one in the entire Kabam outfit could pick up a iPhone 12 and test this?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I think that's a screen issue cuz occasionally that happens on my iPad mini 4 but it's mostly due to the fact that some parts of the screen are unresponsive at times. It can also happen if your screen is dirty or sweaty so I'd recommend cleaning it ASAP when this occurs.
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    herm said:

I think that's a screen issue cuz occasionally that happens on my iPad mini 4 but it's mostly due to the fact that some parts of the screen are unresponsive at times. It can also happen if your screen is dirty or sweaty so I'd recommend cleaning it ASAP when this occurs.

Thank you for input and trying to help. But the screen and cover are not the issue. Youtubers and numerous other summoners reported the same issue in various posts!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    herm said:

No, theres been several posts about iPhone 12 issues such as dropped inputs and dexing forward. Personally im still on the iPhone XR but i get tons of dropped inputs, i cant fully dex specials that require multiple swipes as sometimes the dexterity doesn’t even proc
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    I have an iphone x and mine randomly holds down heavy attacks and that really annoys me
  • IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 34
    I've been having the same issue for weeks now, a lot of fights I can only get a 1 hit combo then champ just stands there or if I try to dash forward or intercept my champ dashes back, it's making the game a lot less fun to play and no matter how many tickets me or my alliance mates put in it doesn't seem like they want to admit or fix this issue. I'm on Android with a phone that's 3 months old. Very frustrating!
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

I've been having the same issue for weeks now, a lot of fights I can only get a 1 hit combo then champ just stands there or if I try to dash forward or intercept my champ dashes back, it's making the game a lot less fun to play and no matter how many tickets me or my alliance mates put in it doesn't seem like they want to admit or fix this issue. I'm on Android with a phone that's 3 months old. Very frustrating!

What kind of android are you using?
  • BigHurt513BigHurt513 Posts: 4
    I just changed these settings and ran through a few cavalier fights and it seems to improve just a bit I will keep you guys posted on if its and actual fix

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch > 3D & Haptic Touch, then adjust any of the following:
    3D Touch: Turn on or off.
    3D Touch Sensitivity: Choose the pressure needed to activate 3D Touch—Light, Medium, or Firm.
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    iPhone 12 Pro Max here. Heavy attacks work about half the time. That’s probably a generous estimate. Is this going to get fixed or not?
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    DannyJayy said:

iPhone 12 Pro Max here. Heavy attacks work about half the time. That’s probably a generous estimate. Is this going to get fixed or not?

Ask the mods. Would love any form of feedback. Ive given my opinion on the itunes store anyhow
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    edited February 2021

Yes sir! This **** has been going on for almost a year now along with other issues (block not working, AI hits WAY harder than your champ even when they are thousands less, they have a faster power gain, block does not block that much damage, I could go on) and they seem to not care. It is cheating but they won’t admit it. This game is so jacked up, it is almost not worth playing anymore. Another mentioned how the game says they are not connected when they are next to their router, same thing happens to me daily and I usually end up losing the fight because of it or half of my life. Rewards are not matching difficulty increases that you encounter when your alliance PI increases, especially in the AQ. I say we find that “Do not buy bug” that was mentioned and see how long it takes for Kabam to actually fix this game instead of introducing more broken content and way over priced offers!!
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    I’ve ordered a matte screen protector.

The screen itself on iPhone 12 seems much smoother than previous iPhones, maybe that’s having an affect on mcoc inputs.

Worth a try at least. I’ll post some feedback if it helps at all.
  • Hey @Underpar69, you created a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.