**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is a 6* nexus worth 4,000 units

Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
cav unit offer, 6* nexus for 4k units

Is a 6* nexus worth 4,000 units 255 votes

yes
21%
GroundedWisdomCrys23SnizzbarBitterSteelHaji_SaaballinashesBpn88855the_furry_oneWardenclockGatorSlam_MrvKnCropDusterMonk1Aanthocx23433FluffyPigMonsterHop2HellIKONQuattrucciMorpheus_123Karatemike415 55 votes
no
78%
GamerBigPoppaCBONEDrZolaLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterAce_03DrenlinKDoggg2017jdrum663KthunderLuciusVorenusNuclekerrBENJI830Jwallace25Jbatts36Duo_KulioChitlinsSungjDarkrider05YoMoves 200 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    saw it too now

around 130 $ worth
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    The real question is: who’s buying the offer?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    no

Considering how rare they are, yes.

lol no, they were originally rare as the first one from act 6 exploration in march 2020 was a big deal, but July 4th showed them for 100$ and you could get 3, plus from unit offers. Cyber monday released them 3 for 30$, and class nexus for 100$ and some in unit deals, they will continue to be devalued over time, 4k is to expensive.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    yes
    Rookiie said:

1) It's 1000 units more expensive than last year.
    2) 6-star shards are more available this year.
    Conclusion: no, it's not worth it.
    If it was less than 3000 units, say 2500, I would tell you it's worth it.

Damn I remember when a 4* was worth 2500 and it was the most cost effective way to get them.

How far we have come...
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    no

Rookiie said:

1) It's 1000 units more expensive than last year.
    2) 6-star shards are more available this year.
    Conclusion: no, it's not worth it.
    If it was less than 3000 units, say 2500, I would tell you it's worth it.

Damn I remember when a 4* was worth 2500 and it was the most cost effective way to get them.

How far we have come...
    Yeah come to think of it I remember 4 stars being sold for 1500-2000 units
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    no
    Eh, pass
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    If it was class based nexus , then it might be worth 4k units.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    no
    It might be worth it if you're a fresh cav and could be account changing, but if I got it there's a good chance it would just be another r1 champ to put through the arena. I would prefer to see 6* sig stones in a deal for a reasonable rate, but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    no
    Seems like a high price to me. Unless like the abyss nexus crystal. More of a chance to get a great champ. Nothing worse then getting 3 awful choices for 4000 units.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    no
    Not even on a good day is this worth it.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    no
    If I was not burned by these type of deals in the past, my opinion would be different, but fool me twice, shame on me.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    no
    This isn't even remotely a good deal. 4k worth of units can be spent in much better ways in this game.
    And the odds are you'll get two poor choices and maybe one mediocre champ, if you're lucky. How gutted would you be, spending 4,000 units on a Nexus crystal, to have a choice between Joe Fixit, Juggernaut and Superior Iron Man. I think I'd be ready to jump off a bridge.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    no

*looks at my 7.1 exploration nexus*
    Nah I’m good

Yeah same man. Anyone interested check out my profile for the post.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    no
    DrZola said:

I suppose if you have never gotten a 6* Nexus and weren’t in a position to get one, you might be able to justify it as being “worth it.”

However, reality is often disappointing.

Dr. Zola

speaking of this, I got apoc recently and decided to try horseman Storm, I couldn't believe my eyes, absolutely insane
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    no
    4K units can get you through a lot. Not worth it at all with a chance at getting 3 meme tier options
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    yes
    Totally depends where you are in the game.

Main account = 9K units with no plan to use them besides offers. Bought it immediately

Alt account = tons of content left to do, wouldn't touch this offer.