**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star cosmic mid tier champs dilemma

AddictorAddictor Posts: 376 ★★★
Hey boys
My 6 star cosmic champs are overflown. I do have some mid or above mid tier champs that I’m considering to r2 them. But tbh I’m not quite sure about that cos you know they’re not attractive enough for me to get them ranked up in my roster. They have their pros and cons but not game changers. The only reason I wanna rank them up is just for some fun. So which one should I rank up for the first priority or do you know some of them very well? I’d like to see your comments and opinions

6 star cosmic mid tier champs dilemma 23 votes

Red goblin duped
8%
pseudosaneodishika123 2 votes
Cull obsidian unduped
4%
buffajr 1 vote
VTD duped
17%
LibertyPrimeV1Quantum_FizzixSarvanga1_Skygod69 4 votes
Annihilus duped
0%
Vision arrkus unduped
30%
Reaper2823MrBanksBonzodavidSL1229[Deleted User]KRoNX1Wooptyfrickendoo 7 votes
Silver surfer unduped
17%
RockypantherxEtjamatio_espectroCrcrcrc 4 votes
Carnage duped
0%
Angela duped
8%
winterthurTheBair123 2 votes
Terrax unduped
13%
Warlord5386Thoye3Ben_15455 3 votes
Nova duped
0%

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Vision arrkus unduped
    Probably silver surfer
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Addictor said:

The only reason I wanna rank them up is just for some fun.

Since you want fun rank up none of us can answer your questions. Everybody has something else what he considers "fun".
  • Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 94
    edited February 2021
    VTD duped
    I would go Silver Surfer or VtD. I voted for VtD

Silver Surfer is solid (I have a duped 6*)even when not awakened. VtD can fill Venom’s usefulness if you don’t have Venom.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Duped carnage is fun
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    VTD duped
    You're calling VtD and Duped Carnage Mid Tier?
    Carmage has one of the Highest Damage Outputs in the entire game (even More with the Red Goblin Synergy), and VtD is a Build You Own Champion with the Buff Customization. (Also he Dominates Variant 2, 4, 5, and 6 as well he can make up for the Attack Reduction in Variant 3 with one or two of his Furies)

There's also Red Goblin, he's a Very Fun Champion and has very high Block Proficiency for Survivability (with the Guardian Synergy he get Perfect Parries).

Can't really comment of the others as I haven't used them, but lastly there's Angela who's getting a Numbers Buff in the near future (no confirmed date as of yet) and she was already a Solid Champion.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,726 ★★★★★
    Angela duped
    She is getting a buff. Or Terrax, already buffed.