**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.1 Exploration

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Do you think 7.1 exploration is feasible to complete for me?

Roster is 5/65 Aegon, 5/65 mags, 5/65 torch, 6/2 doom, 5/65 ghost with wasp synergy, 4/55 void, 4/55 prof x, 6/1 prof x, 6/1 spider gwen, 6/1 emma frost, 6/1 oml, 6/1 hulk (normal), 4/55 sym supreme, 4/55 bwcv, 4/55 colossus (have omega synergy), 6/1 dragonman, 6/1 killmonger,
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    It's worth it. Rank up more of them and boost up if necessary.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Yeah it's definitely good to explore 7.1
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    After seeing post like this I literally feel pity for me. I only do limited time quests and have done variants to some extent for those juicy rank up gems. But I lag so much behind in terms story quest compared to many summoners.
  • ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 113

After seeing post like this I literally feel pity for me. I only do limited time quests and have done variants to some extent for those juicy rank up gems. But I lag so much behind in terms story quest compared to many summoners.

Everyone starts somewhere. Do what you can, when you can.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    you’re going to need a disorient accessible champ for the Rhino boss. i used nick fury, i don’t know if any of those you listed has disorient readily available
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

you’re going to need a disorient accessible champ for the Rhino boss. i used nick fury, i don’t know if any of those you listed has disorient readily available

I read that emma frost was a good counter somewhere. I don't know if I'm right or wrong
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I read that emma frost was a good counter somewhere. I don't know if I'm right or wrong
    Yes emma works. You just have to place a taunt on rhino before throwing specials.

Do you think 7.1 exploration is feasible to complete for me?

Roster is 5/65 Aegon, 5/65 mags, 5/65 torch, 6/2 doom, 5/65 ghost with wasp synergy, 4/55 void, 4/55 prof x, 6/1 prof x, 6/1 spider gwen, 6/1 emma frost, 6/1 oml, 6/1 hulk (normal), 4/55 sym supreme, 4/55 bwcv, 4/55 colossus (have omega synergy), 6/1 dragonman, 6/1 killmonger,

I had a smaller roster than you and was able to do it pretty well. Mags works for a ton, and you can ghost a lot of it. Vision arcus may be a pain but claire worked for me, and omega and prof can be of use for electro luke. Gl man
    Vision aarkus was pretty simple for me with doom
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Do you have smbd for gwenperion? Overall it's pretty easy, just bring right champs, sometimes even r3 5* may be a decent option
    Aleor said:

Do you have smbd for gwenperion? Overall it's pretty easy, just bring right champs, sometimes even r3 5* may be a decent option

Yeah @Aleor I've got magneto who should work
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah it's not that restrictive for the most part, so you should be ok. Follow agent's guide like a recipe for a cake you're serving the queen and you'll be golden. It's incredibly detailed and is guiding me through exploration of 7.1
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240381/act-7-guide-be-prepared-its-looong

yeah it's not that restrictive for the most part, so you should be ok. Follow agent's guide like a recipe for a cake you're serving the queen and you'll be golden. It's incredibly detailed and is guiding me through exploration of 7.1
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240381/act-7-guide-be-prepared-its-looong

Yeah, I've already been using it. It's like a godsend lol
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Yeah, I've already been using it. It's like a godsend lol
    It is a godsend